The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Wow. What a hypocrite. All his smack talk about health care reform is nothing but lies. He's doing it for the ratings. What a short memory you have there Mr. Beck. puke
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 pm

What do you expect? You keep on watching. Shocked
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:00 am

Roy Rogers wrote:
What do you expect? You keep on watching. Shocked

The problem is that thousands of others watch his show and actually believe the things he says. These are the same people showing up at town hall meetings afraid of death panels. Not all of us are lucky enough to be able to see through the lies.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:40 am

Again, not a Beck fan.... But thousands of people believe the things Obama says and not all are able to see through his lies either...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:24 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Again, not a Beck fan.... But thousands of people believe the things Obama says and not all are able to see through his lies either...

What lies are you talking about Lucas? And comparing the president to a moron like Glenn Beck is silly. Glenn Beck is on the air fake crying and scaring people to death saying that death panels are going to kill their grandparents and handicapped children. He's inciting violence and hatred based on lies. There is no comparison. Rolling Eyes puke
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:05 pm

I tried to post a list of Obama lies but the post was too long, but he is way over 200 proven lies now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"   Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck tells about his own experience with "the greatest health care in the world"
Page 1 of 1