The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...

Go down 
+4
SKINNYPIG
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
gringaloca
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... Empty
PostSubject: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

His self-righteous BS is enough to make me puke ....
Ummm yes, Glenn Beck... you are a psycho..

Anybody who follows this guy.... well, there is a sucker born every minute and that's proven because this guy has a large audience. What an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Beck's out there but the woman who called was a totally uninformed idiot.. If I had to listen to those kinds of callers all day I'd go nuts too......
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Beck's out there but the woman who called was a totally uninformed idiot.. If I had to listen to those kinds of callers all day I'd go nuts too......

I thought that republicans were against blaming their problems on others. Shhh
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 pm

gringaloca wrote:

His self-righteous BS is enough to make me puke ....
Ummm yes, Glenn Beck... you are a psycho..

Anybody who follows this guy.... well, there is a sucker born every minute and that's proven because this guy has a large audience. What an idiot.

Yep, Beck is out there but what did he say that doesn't coincide with his beliefs? I don't think his caller should have been yelled at but come on, is yelling at an ignorant yapper that big of a deal? She was totally unprepared to call the show. Does yelling at this lady make him a psycho, a self righteous BS'er and an idiot? And does it make anyone who agrees with or follows him a "sucker"?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:22 am

I think all the people buying Obama's agenda without doing the math and getting the facts are the biggest "suckers"....
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:33 am

I'm no fan of Glenn Beck, the guy drives me nuts. However, I might of gone off on this idiot woman myself, she had quite the attitude from the start.

Like I said before, we need to treat health care the way we treat auto insurance and it will be much more affordable.
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:55 pm

Mongo wrote:
I'm no fan of Glenn Beck, the guy drives me nuts. However, I might of gone off on this idiot woman myself, she had quite the attitude from the start.

Like I said before, we need to treat health care the way we treat auto insurance and it will be much more affordable.

It will never happen Mongo, #1 It makes too much sense #2 Government wouldn't have as much control #3 Professional politicians can't get to our level of thinking.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:41 pm

So, none of you claim to really like Glenn Beck but all of you watch his show? Right? Twisted Evil Hee hee, I bet you doooooo. My dad says he doesn't like him either because he's a crying baby but I've walked in on him watching and he changes the channel real fast. hee hee

And the woman was an average woman who was calling into a radio show because she obviously has a loved one who needs healthcare and can't afford it. Are normal people not allowed to call in or are only talking head pundits allowed to call in with a law degree? Besides, I don't believe the woman sounded like an idiot at all. I would have lost my temper with Beck myself. He's a complete wacko. One minute he's crying, the next he's screaming. The man is obviously suffering from bipolar disorder or something and needs some kind of medical attention. What I don't get is why anyone would waste their time calling his show to begin with (who doesn't agree with him). It's a total waste of time and energy. His mind is securely slammed shut. If she wants to get things done, she needs to do what I do and talk to the people that matter...the people who make the laws... He's just another idiot with a microphone. razz2

And yes skinny, it does. You are a sucker if you believe that dork. He is totally emotionally unstable and bizarre. The man is constantly blowing off at the mouth saying things like they are fact when they are nothing but misguided opinions. Kinda like Lim-blah.... plooey
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

The caller was just like millions of people who think they are going to get free health care.. They have no idea what they are in for... Obama's betting on the old "There's a sucker born everyday " ploy... Looks like he's right....
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:32 pm

gringaloca wrote:
So, none of you claim to really like Glenn Beck but all of you watch his show? Right? Twisted Evil Hee hee, I bet you doooooo. My dad says he doesn't like him either because he's a crying baby but I've walked in on him watching and he changes the channel real fast. hee hee

And the woman was an average woman who was calling into a radio show because she obviously has a loved one who needs healthcare and can't afford it. Are normal people not allowed to call in or are only talking head pundits allowed to call in with a law degree? Besides, I don't believe the woman sounded like an idiot at all. I would have lost my temper with Beck myself. He's a complete wacko. One minute he's crying, the next he's screaming. The man is obviously suffering from bipolar disorder or something and needs some kind of medical attention. What I don't get is why anyone would waste their time calling his show to begin with (who doesn't agree with him). It's a total waste of time and energy. His mind is securely slammed shut. If she wants to get things done, she needs to do what I do and talk to the people that matter...the people who make the laws... He's just another idiot with a microphone. razz2

And yes skinny, it does. You are a sucker if you believe that dork. He is totally emotionally unstable and bizarre. The man is constantly blowing off at the mouth saying things like they are fact when they are nothing but misguided opinions. Kinda like Lim-blah.... plooey
I can tell you that the times I've watched him on TV and listened to him on radio I can count on one hand, I don't like the guy. He's like Hannity or Rush to me, just grates on my nerves.

The woman that called the show was very cocky, much like Beck, the two of them simply annoyed me. She is not what I would call average at all.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:23 pm

gringaloca wrote:
So, none of you claim to really like Glenn Beck but all of you watch his show? Right? Twisted Evil Hee hee, I bet you doooooo. My dad says he doesn't like him either because he's a crying baby but I've walked in on him watching and he changes the channel real fast.

I can't say I have honestly watched Glenn Beck. However, I cannot stand John Mayer yet I do sometimes find myself watching his show and experience extreme disgust during the show. In other words, I don't see where watching something means you support it.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
The caller was just like millions of people who think they are going to get free health care.. They have no idea what they are in for... Obama's betting on the old "There's a sucker born everyday " ploy... Looks like he's right....
I do agree here although I don't watch Beck that much at all, it would have to be a very boring night/day with nothing else on. I feel the same about Hannity. I feel that both make "some" good points about some things, I just don't like the way they go about it and I never listen to Rush, cannot stand him. So, that's my opinion of some of the mentioned, they are alot like that Alan Colmes idiot (not really, no one is that bad Grin Stir The Pot ).
I like Fox but mainly only watch/ listen to O'Reilly, Greta V. Sustren and Megyn Kelly. I NEVER listen to tak radio.
So, thats my limited cable news viewing whether anyone wanted to know or not..... Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:49 pm

gringaloca wrote:

Just like the Bill Maher posts, I would have never seen, or heard about this, if not for you posting it. So who's watching him? Grin
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 pm

I just find it odd that nobody claims to like the guy but instead of attacking his comments and wacky behavior, the woman is the one that gets the brunt of the nastiness. I believe it doesn't matter what the caller said or how intelligent they were, republicans would find something nasty to say about her just because they stick together. Kind of like the way republicans respond to Anne Coulter. They claim they really don't like her but don't say anything against her comments. Republicans just loved Joe the non-plumber and backed all of his foolishness up until the day he said something they didn't like. Suddenly he disappears off Fox News and is no longer in the "in" crowd. Seems the GOP is really tight but they have no problem going cannibal if someone dares to disagree or attempt to look at things from a different view point.
I will agree with you all...Glenn Beck is an idiot and annoying, it's just too bad that there are so many ignorant people who fall for his bs.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 am

^ Just like the millions of ignorant people who fall for Obama's bs.....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

Hold on...looking for a video clip
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:06 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

Hold on...looking for a video clip

OK. First off, I think it's quite a stretch comparing President Obama with Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck is an emotionally disturbed individual that screams that THE END IS NIGH from his television program. The people who watch his show are obviously believers. I know lots of people who voted for Obama and I know a few people who watch the Beck program. I hate to tell ya but the majority of the people who voted for Obama that I know are actually quite intelligent, understanding and HOPEFUL. Now the people I know who follow Beck's every word are nice people (most of them anyway) but they are usually uneducated, brainwashed or just plain ignorant of what is going on outside the small bubble they occupy. The truth is that the large majority of Americans support our President and have a positive view of him. That makes them ignorant? I just can't believe that some would go as far as comparing Beck and his mentally unstable bs to President Obama. Who do you think that President Obama is out to get anyway? Do you think he hates you and wants you to fail? Do you think he's a bad person and wants to ruin this country? Do you think he is stupid and screams at his staff and then losses control and cries all the time because he thinks the world is ending?? I just think the comparison here is WAY off base. It's not even in the same ballpark. Beck is nothing but a crazy talking head with a microphone and I believe he is even dangerous at times with his hate speech and fear-mongering. How anyone could back up his craziness is beyond me. All you have to do is watch is "War Room" segments. No wonder so many older folks are running around like chicken little thinking the sky is falling. I guess he missed the memo that things are actually looking up....

Video...Beck's War Room

The Doom Bunker....

rofl laugh until I cry laugh until I cry

Glenn Beck cries...

Beck fake crying on a photoshoot

Glenn Beck laughing about waterboarding

Comparing this kook to Obama and saying that people who support our President ignorant is just plain rude. no no Especially since nobody on this board has come out and said they even support Beck. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Beck is an entertainer, nothing more. At the end of the day, he has to stir the masses to make a buck. He doesn't believe half the drivel that comes out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:06 pm

The truth is that the large majority of Americans support our President and have a positive view of him. That makes them ignorant?

Yes it does if they blindly support his policies without even knowing what they mean... Lots of folks are for the cap and trade.. They think it will stop "global warming".. How is taxing Americans to death going to stop China from opening a new coal fired plant on an average of one a week??? Lots of folks support Obama's health care plan because they think they are going to get "free" medical care... If they support anything or anybody without knowing the facts or even what the policy means then yes they are ignorant..... bs is bs ... Doesn't matter if comes from Beck OR Obama.....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
The truth is that the large majority of Americans support our President and have a positive view of him. That makes them ignorant?

Yes it does if they blindly support his policies without even knowing what they mean... Lots of folks are for the cap and trade.. They think it will stop "global warming".. How is taxing Americans to death going to stop China from opening a new coal fired plant on an average of one a week??? Lots of folks support Obama's health care plan because they think they are going to get "free" medical care... If they support anything or anybody without knowing the facts or even what the policy means then yes they are ignorant..... bs is bs ... Doesn't matter if comes from Beck OR Obama.....

See Lucas, some of us actually believe the scientists who have made the global warming issue their entire lives because they actually care about this planet. Cap and Trade may not be the magic bullet but it's better than NOTHING, which is all we have got for eight years. And the last time I checked, my taxes have gone down so I don't know where this taxing Americans to death stuff keeps coming from. People are getting rebates left and right for buying cars and houses. What did Bush do? Send me a little check that did nothing more than pay for my groceries for the month. Whoopdeedooo. Wow. That's really helped stimulate our economy, didn't it? Razz Lots of people support Obama's health plan because THEY DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE. They want it and are willing to pay for it because if they try to purchase private insurance they will be paying over a thousand dollars a month for a family plan (which they can not afford) and people with pre-existing conditions can't get insurance period. You think everybody wants freebies. That's not the case at all. Hard working people want to avoid bankruptcy....which is what is happening left and right due to out of control medical expenses. Do you think that all of these people are unemployed and just want to suck off the government tit? Free this and free that. No Lucas. That isn't what it is and globbing together such a large group together like that as free-loaders is just...well, I won't say. It's just wrong. It's obvious that some people have grown up with health insurance and other luxuries that not everyone can obtain, which makes them out of touch with how hard it can be. And you keep talking about taxing people to death. You do realize that your taxes are paying for all those peoples medical bills anyway, right? If they can't pay them, they go to bankruptcy court and we all end up paying it anyway. Just make sure that when you turn 65 that your turn down medicare and social security because we all paid into that and you surely don't want something so "socialized". Don't call the fire department if your house is on fire. Grab your garden hose. Don't call the police if someone breaks in your house, just solve the crime yourself. People who complain non-stop about government programs and how they don't want to be paying for it should just volunteer to give up all "socialized" programs and put their money where their mouth is. Our current health care situation is going down the tubes as we speak. Soon enough employers won't be able to afford to provide insurance for their employees because of sky-rocketing costs. At my husbands' previous employer health insurance costs doubled in three years. It continues to do so. So all these people who are complaining about wanting to keep their "company" insurance are all going to be in for a rude awakening in ten years or less because they either won't be offered insurance anymore or they will have to give most of their paycheck to have it. They better pray Obama and the rest do something before we reach that point. I have a feeling if it comes to that the "option" that he is proposing will no longer sound so bad but some people have to go through suffering and actually feel it before they realize how the "have nots" feel. Evil or Very Mad

PS Those "ignorant" people who want health insurance aren't as ignorant as you think. They research, they have brains. Not everybody is sitting in the welfare apartment praying for health insurance, you know why? Because the people who qualify for that sort of thing already qualify for medicaid and don't need it. The people who need health insurance are people like you and me, not the leaches of society that republicans seem to hate so much. Heaven forbid someone touch a republican's taxes to help a fellow American in need. WWJD?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Cap and Trade may not be the magic bullet but it's better than NOTHING
Can you explain how it will help???

They want it and are willing to pay for it
Can you tell me how much Obama's plan will cost??

Not everybody is sitting in the welfare apartment praying for health insurance, you know why? Because the people who qualify for that sort of thing already qualify for medicaid and don't need it.
Obama's plan eliminates Medicaid and Medicare...

Our current health care situation is going down the tubes
Agreed...... Obama's plan is just not the right answer... It will only make it worse..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

1. Cap and Trade.... Lowers the amount of pollution being released into the environment. Good.

2. Health Care.... They are currently still working on that Lucas but it's not going to cost as much as COBRA costs for a family of five, that I can guarantee.

3. Medicaid and Medicare... They are being eliminated? Says who?

4. Your opinion about Obama's plan making it worse... Well, that's just your opinion. Nobody will know until the actually plan has been made and tweaked. Right now Obama himself doesn't know his entire plan so it's sorta hard for you to say it's going to make it worse when it technically doesn't even exist yet. The only people (politicians if you consider them human) who are saying it's going to make it worse are getting hefty paychecks from insurance giants. It's pretty hard to believe that anything they say is truthful.....
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

It's pretty hard to believe that anything they say is truthful.....
Then why should we believe Obama and his lawyer pals??

Lowers the amount of pollution being released into the environment.
Wrong.... The large polluters buy up the pollution credits from the smaller companies and continue on with increased energy cost passed on to the consumer...

Medicaid and Medicare... They are being eliminated? Says who?
READ the bill.. As it stands now with out changes they will be eliminated..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:37 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
It's pretty hard to believe that anything they say is truthful.....
Then why should we believe Obama and his lawyer pals??

Lowers the amount of pollution being released into the environment.
Wrong.... The large polluters buy up the pollution credits from the smaller companies and continue on with increased energy cost passed on to the consumer...

Medicaid and Medicare... They are being eliminated? Says who?
READ the bill.. As it stands now with out changes they will be eliminated..

Because they aren't getting a big, fat paycheck from the insurance companies, that's why....

Could you cite where it says that pollution will not decrease, etc??

I have skimmed through the bill and no where do I see that Medicare and Medicaid are going to be eliminated. Can you point it out in the bill for me? I just can't seem to find it...
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

I have skimmed through the bill and no where do I see that Medicare and Medicaid are going to be eliminated. Can you point it out in the bill for me? I just can't seem to find it...

Your version must be newer than mine... Seems to change daily.. I'll look for some more info but a new version does NOT eliminate the two buts makes dramatic cut-backs in funding and some how you have to use your Medicaid "credits" to purchase a policy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...   Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wow, Glenn Beck is a bigger jerk than I even thought...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next