The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Knee-Jerk Reaction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Another Knee-Jerk Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Another Knee-Jerk Reaction   Another Knee-Jerk Reaction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:18 am

Steve McNair's famous face becomes just another victim of American gun culture Rolling Eyes

I wonder if this guy took the time to see that the murder of a boyfriend, as this appears to be, is slightly higher by knife instead of gun. Statistics from the DoJ on murders of intimates from 1990-2005 show that 47% of murdered boyfriends get stabbed to death, while 45% of them get killed by guns. Would Lupica attribute that to a “knife culture”? Somehow I doubt it. No
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Another Knee-Jerk Reaction   Another Knee-Jerk Reaction I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:37 pm

So what you are saying is if I am out with a lady who has a butcher knife in her purse I should be a little concerned??
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Another Knee-Jerk Reaction   Another Knee-Jerk Reaction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:46 am

I've never cared for Lupica. This just adds another reason to why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Knee-Jerk Reaction   Another Knee-Jerk Reaction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Knee-Jerk Reaction
Page 1 of 1