The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Powell answers critics

Go down 
+5
Ja'far
Lucas McCain
Annie Oakley
Mongo
Pat Garrett
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

General Powell answers critics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:20 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I wonder if he had to send an apologize letter to his majesty for such words! Razz
Honestly, who cares about Rush Limbaugh? He certainly doesn't speak for the Republican party.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Judge, you have to admit that Limbaugh has his own group of kool-aid drinkers. I've heard his very words repeated verbatim in some "other" political forums.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:47 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Judge, you have to admit that Limbaugh has his own group of kool-aid drinkers. I've heard his very words repeated verbatim in some "other" political forums.
Oh, I don't deny that, but I see that as no different than a lot of Democrat kool-aid drinkers doing the very same with the tripe that that fool Keith Olbermann spews. Limbaugh and Olbermann are two peas in a pod to me. Neither one of them do anything positive for their respective parties.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Geronimo
Homesteader
Homesteader
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Oh, I don't deny that, but I see that as no different than a lot of Democrat kool-aid drinkers doing the very same with the tripe that that fool Keith Olbermann spews. Limbaugh and Olbermann are two peas in a pod to me. Neither one of them do anything positive for their respective parties.

Amen to that. Too far in any direction doesn't suit me.

thumb
Back to top Go down
Pat Garrett
Homesteader
Homesteader
Pat Garrett

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:51 am

How many democratic leaders have been asked to chose between Olbermann and another leader in their party? That is the difference to me.

The Chairman of the Republican Party had to issue an apology to Limbaugh after he made a statement about him. Like it or not Limbaugh has a big voice in the Republican Party. It is much bigger than anything Olbermann has with the Democratic Party.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:08 am

Pat Garrett wrote:
How many democratic leaders have been asked to chose between Olbermann and another leader in their party? That is the difference to me.

The Chairman of the Republican Party had to issue an apology to Limbaugh after he made a statement about him. Like it or not Limbaugh has a big voice in the Republican Party. It is much bigger than anything Olbermann has with the Democratic Party.
The Democrats more than make up for that with the likes of Michael Moore, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Al Gore...

All of them much more dangerous than Limbaugh or Olbermann.
Back to top Go down
Pat Garrett
Homesteader
Homesteader
Pat Garrett

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:09 am

Mongo wrote:
Pat Garrett wrote:

The Democrats more than make up for that with the likes of Michael Moore, Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Barney Frank, Al Gore...

Only to some who are conservative.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:12 am

Mongo wrote:
Pat Garrett wrote:

The people you just mentioned aren't entertainers or talk show hosts. They are actual politician. Limbaugh is a blow hard idiot with a microphone but he's one of the leading voices of one of the most powerful political parties in the country. What a scary thought. And least Olbermann doesn't have such an ego problem that he actually believes he is running the democratic party. Rolling Eyes Rush Limbaugh and the ditto heads are one of the main reason why the republican party is failing right now. tinfoil
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:25 am

gringaloca wrote:
Mongo wrote:
Pat Garrett wrote:

The people you just mentioned aren't entertainers or talk show hosts. They are actual politician. Limbaugh is a blow hard idiot with a microphone but he's one of the leading voices of one of the most powerful political parties in the country. What a scary thought. And least Olbermann doesn't have such an ego problem that he actually believes he is running the democratic party. Rolling Eyes Rush Limbaugh and the ditto heads are one of the main reason why the republican party is failing right now. tinfoil
At least he's just behind a mike and not an idiot with power like Pelosi, Reid, Frank etc...Keep casting your stones... Who Me? Who Me?
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:34 am

gringaloca wrote:
Right, they are actually in a position (except for Moore) to do something unlike Limbaugh. That makes them more dangerous. You choose to fear an entertainer. tinfoil
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:42 am

Pat Garrett wrote:
And Limbaugh is dangerous only to some that are Liberal.
Back to top Go down
Audra Barkley
Homesteader
Homesteader
Audra Barkley

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:11 am

gringaloca wrote:
As always, gringaloca, you hit the nail on the head. Limbaugh is a nut and the right-wing sheep continue to follow him wherever he chooses to lead them.
Back to top Go down
Pat Garrett
Homesteader
Homesteader
Pat Garrett

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:22 am

Mongo wrote:
Pat Garrett wrote:
Actually it is good that he keeps rambling on like he does.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Pat Garrett wrote:
You feel the same way about Pelosi?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Pat Garrett wrote:
Mongo wrote:
Pat Garrett wrote:

Yep. He's only helping the other side. Wink Let him keep on going. Razz
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Audra Barkley wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
As always, gringaloca, you hit the nail on the head. Limbaugh is a nut and the right-wing sheep continue to follow him wherever he chooses to lead them.

Yes and I can't figure out why. I've listened to his program many times and it's like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard. His ego is so out of control and his oxycontin fueled sermons are just hate and fear mongering to the sour pusses that think the world is against them. He's so out of touch with the common man that he goes around talking about how there isn't even a financial crisis going on right now because he's still making millions. What the ditto heads don't realize is that he wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire. He could care less. He just wants the money and would say anything to continue to get it. He's in a position right now that he shouldn't be and it makes him dangerous to this country. He polarizes instead of uniting. My guess is if he got the big conservative revolution he claims he wants and actual war broke out, he'd be the first one to leave the country to retire to some tropical island. He wouldn't give a crap nor does he give a crap about his listeners and what they are going through. It's sad that so many people take his word as gospel instead of picking up a book or going and getting to know the "enemy" a little better so they can better understand both sides.
Back to top Go down
Pat Garrett
Homesteader
Homesteader
Pat Garrett

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Mongo wrote:
Pat Garrett wrote:
You feel the same way about Pelosi?
I think she should either show the proof that she was lied to or apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Powell answers critics   General Powell answers critics - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Powell answers critics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2