The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... Empty
PostSubject: And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...   And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 am

During his speech to the UN our President said....

Quote :
Now, like all of you, my responsibility is to act in the interest of my nation and my people, and I will never apologise for defending those interests.

affraid thumb
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... Empty
PostSubject: Re: And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...   And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:16 pm

Kinda surprised he said this. He is starting to sound Bush like. Not sure why the sudden change. Maybe with all the slack he caught about apologizing, bowing, etc. (even from his own party) he feels he needed something like this.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...   And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
Kinda surprised he said this. He is starting to sound Bush like. Not sure why the sudden change. Maybe with all the slack he caught about apologizing, bowing, etc. (even from his own party) he feels he needed something like this.

You are probably taking it out of context. Read the full speech.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...   And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:01 pm

gringaloca wrote:
You are probably taking it out of context. Read the full speech.

Maybe so. When I heard a clip of it on the news I get the same impression. Just doesn't sound like something he would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...   And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And for those of you who said President Obama couldn't quit apologizing...
Page 1 of 1