The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! Empty
PostSubject: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 am

President Obama OWNED the republicans at their GOP conference. I guess they thought they could gang up on him and make him look bad. rofl laugh until I cry Everybody knows they now regret that move and I doubt it will ever happen again. I do believe that it should be something that happens on a regular basis. If they are going to make inaccurate claims, they should be willing to face the President face to face and talk it out like adults. Instead they spread their "facts" to those who will believe whatever they say. Talk about preaching to the choir. He took them apart one lie at a time. And I especially love how all the major news outlets showed the Q & A in full except for one. Who might that be? Do I even have to type it? Who Me? Yep, Fox News cut that off before their viewers had heart attacks or actually started to see that the President isn't the devil the portray. By the time they realized he was performing one slam dunk after another it was pretty much too late anyway. Boxing What's wrong Fixed news? Got something more important to broadcast? Maybe something new about Jay Leno or Angelina Jolie? Razz
Now that our President has reached out to these people on national TV, if they do not work with him and continue to object to everything he does just for votes and not because it would help the people of this country....whatever happens is their faults. I especially loved when he brought up how they vote against him and badmouth him left and right but just LOVE to appear at ribbon cuttings of programs that he passed and they voted against. They are the party of hypocrites. And I took the time to read their booklet on how to solve all the problems in this country. Did any of you? My God. I want to print it out and hand it out to everyone I know. It is nothing but a bunch of nonsense backed up by NOTHING. It is a gift to corporate millionaires who continue to fund these crooked politicians and it's a punch in the gut to middle-class America. I guess they assume that we're all so stupid that we'll just take their word for it and not take the time to read it. And they know their constituents will vote for them no matter what they do. Thank you republican leader for kicking me in the butt and making my life harder.....here's my vote. It's actually pretty sad that some people are so partisan that they are willing to harm themselves and the people they love just because they can't admit they are wrong on some things.
How many of you watched the Q&A and his speech before all the way through? I have to say that is the man that I voted for and I've been waiting for him to show his backbone for a while. He's been too nice. He is intelligent, knows these issues backwards and forwards (unlike the previous president) and actually cares about our country as a whole and doesn't want to divide it further. It's time to quit denying that this man is trying to hurt us. If you do believe that, you are in denial yourself. It's time that republicans quit being the party of no and start working with democrats to unite this country and make it the country our men and women have fought and died for. This isn't a football game, with sides. We are all Americans and we are ALL in this together. He is our President and he is trying to find solutions. You can either join in and try to help or continue to be a part of the problem just so you won't have to admit your side doesn't have the answers.

A funny view of the Q & A

Now here is the complete Q & A that Fox News decided to break away from. I imagine they were about ready to pop a blood vessel at this point. hee hee

Now that is what a real leader looks like. Intelligent, respectful and reaching out to the other side to unite instead of divide. Beer Toast
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:27 pm

gringaloca wrote:
It is a gift to corporate millionaires who continue to fund these crooked politicians and it's a punch in the gut to middle-class America.
Just one of the many lies in this post... So many I don't know here to begin...Big corporations give FAR MORE to the DEMS than to the right.... http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:26 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
It is a gift to corporate millionaires who continue to fund these crooked politicians and it's a punch in the gut to middle-class America.
Just one of the many lies in this post... So many I don't know here to begin...Big corporations give FAR MORE to the DEMS than to the right.... http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php

Uh huh. Razz Thanks for making my point for me Lucas. So partisan that you'll take a kick in the butt and ask for another just because you have permanent "republicans can do no wrong" goggles on.

Obama spank the republicans and I can't wait for the next spank that happens when they discuss health care reform next week. No wonder Mitch McConnell is pooping himself over it.

Oh and since you always have tons of time to respond to everything I say, please tell me what all my lies are in my post and what did that link have to do with anything I said about the republicans laughable *how to fix the world in 30 days* booklet. It is a giant gift to corporations including the ones in that link you posted. The AMA and big pharma owns the republican party along with the oil industry, etc. But it really doesn't matter anymore. Now that the supreme court has ruled that corporations can spend as much money as they want influencing elections, our country is now up for sale to the highest bidder. It was bad before but if this isn't overturned, we haven't seen nothing yet. Welcome to the United Corporations of America Lucas. It's your dream come true. Flag Democrats and Republicans no longer will matter. It will be corporate america calling the shots.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:12 am

The two measures that would reduce the cost of health care the most without huge tax increases according to the CBO: Tort reform and reduced interstate trade laws... Both ideas were brought to the table by the GOP.. Both were shot down by Obama and his lawyer cronies. Ever wonder why? Obama is OWNED by these groups.. Besides corporate america has been calling the shots since the 1920's nothing new there.... Obama says he wants to work with the GOP? NOT!!
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm

Someone help clarify what we are "discussing" here. This one has a short leash.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Someone help clarify what we are "discussing" here. This one has a short leash.
Sure Annie.. Just pointing out the FACT that Obama won't cross the aisle because he is owned by the lawyers and unions... The GOP has offered numerous measures for health care reform including measures that would actually work without added burden to American tax payers but Obama refuses to listen to even when the Dems think they are good ideas.. Still can't understand that if Obama Care was so great why won't his own party work with him.... Even some of the Dems are smart enough to know that Obamas plans would cripple the U.S....
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:11 pm

It isn't discussion. It's who can "one up" the other one. I'm closing this one. If anyone thinks that there is something to DISCUSS, report this post and I'll reconsider it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!   1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 vs 140 and he still came out on top. President Obama is the winner by TKO!
Page 1 of 1