The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of Empty
PostSubject: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of our President....   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:17 pm

That "pastor", is NOT a Christian. That is a mentally disturbed idiot!

He does have freedom of speech, however, regardless of how absurd it is.
I do find it typical of CNN though trying to tie the guy with the gun as a threat that day to Obama. That too is absurd.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:

I do find it typical of CNN though trying to tie the guy with the gun as a threat that day to Obama. That too is absurd.

He is tied to that "preacher". He was sitting there listening to that sermon that was just played. I know you are a fan of guns but unfortunately not all gun owners are as kind and level-headed as you are. That's why murders happen with guns every single day. This guy was a member of his congregation.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

He is tied to that "preacher". He was sitting there listening to that sermon that was just played. I know you are a fan of guns but unfortunately not all gun owners are as kind and level-headed as you are. That's why murders happen with guns every single day. This guy was a member of his congregation.
I understand that, but the guy in the video with the gun and the interview with him was staged. They had police all around them because they told the cops about it and used the police as security. The President was in no danger.
I do agree with you that this "pastor" is a real wingnut! Heck, the group the guy with the gun belongs too is a bit out there as well. Some sort of nutty Libertarian group I believe.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

Smile I'll take a republican president over a libertarian any day of the week. They scare me a little. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:01 pm

I have some good friends that are libertarian. Wink
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

Annie Oakley wrote:
Me too, in fact I'm starting to think I'm one.

Not the nutty kind, though... tinfoil
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Me too, in fact I'm starting to think I'm one.

Not the nutty kind, though... tinfoil

I've met the nutty kind and it wasn't a pleasant experience. They want no government at all and they love their guns more than they do their kids. They are mighty creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of   More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More "Christian" wingnuts calling for the death of
Page 1 of 1