The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nutty Franks at "Take Back America" crackpot meeting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Nutty Franks at "Take Back America" crackpot meeting... Empty
PostSubject: Nutty Franks at "Take Back America" crackpot meeting...   Nutty Franks at "Take Back America" crackpot meeting... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

This guy should be censured.

Keep on fanning the flames. It's like they want our president to get hurt but of course, they'll claim they had nothing to do with it. You can disagree with our president but don't put him in danger. These nuts are such sore losers that they will stop at nothing to get this president out of the white house. By any means necessary.... Evil or Very Mad

On that note...I turned in a poll (along with a couple of friends of mine) on facebook to the secret service. It's been on the news now. I'm sure you've heard of the "Should Obama be killed poll". Anyone who has half a brain can see that these threats are getting way out of hand. We've got census workers being hung for being "feds". I am so thankful that the secret service is taking these threats seriously and I hope the man I turned in goes to jail along with anyone who voted anything except NO! The man has been identified. Once he's ID is made public to the country, watch Fox News make him the next "Joe the Plumber". Gag me. puke

More morons calling for violence...
Back to top Go down

Nutty Franks at "Take Back America" crackpot meeting...
Page 1 of 1