The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... Empty
PostSubject: The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts...   The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:37 pm

I don't care if you like Jon Stewart or not...He hits this one on the head... A must see...

Link to video discussing "birther" lawsuit.

These nuts need to give it a rest already. It's been proven that he was born in Hawaii. He is not going to go away just because you don't like his "funny" name. He is our President and an American citizen for Gods sake. Deal with it.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AnitaBeer
Homesteader
Homesteader
AnitaBeer

The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts...   The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Well shucks, I can put an end to this nonsense right now!

The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... Obama+birth+certif

Cool Shades Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts...   The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:25 pm

I like how they try to explain the two birth announcements in the local papers in Hawaii. Oh yes, they were planning his uprising from birth. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts...   The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Birther Movement"...bunch of crazy conspiracy theorist who just can't face the facts...
Page 1 of 1