The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... Empty
PostSubject: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:17 pm

And fake protesters sent out by the insurance companies to scare people at town hall meetings...

Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 pm

Bump. This really needs to be seen...
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:22 am

So only the left is allowed to have protesters?? I can give you a list of anti-Bush web sites a mile long.. Why are we supposed to just sit back and swallow Obama's tripe hook line and sinker and be led around like a bunch of blind sheep? MSNBC is just like what you think of FoxNews Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
So only the left is allowed to have protesters?? I can give you a list of anti-Bush web sites a mile long.. Why are we supposed to just sit back and swallow Obama's tripe hook line and sinker and be led around like a bunch of blind sheep? MSNBC is just like what you think of FoxNews Laughing

You see nothing wrong with major corporations paying these people to pop up at town hall meetings to disrupt any hope of actual communication between the people and their representatives?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Nope... If you had a business would you want Obama to take it from you??? If Obama wants his health plan that's fine.. And if some want to buy his plan that's fine too... Just don't take away my options... He wants total control and that is un-American... Flag
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Nope... If you had a business would you want Obama to take it from you??? If Obama wants his health plan that's fine.. And if some want to buy his plan that's fine too... Just don't take away my options... He wants total control and that is un-American... Flag

I'll never understand why some far right republicans would rather back big rich corporations over their fellow average American. It's 1984 all over again (meaning the book).
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:26 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Most Americans work for big companies.. You've seen how many jobs are lost when big companies go under... Thousands more will lose jobs if Obama takes over the health insurance business... Where would America be without it's large corporations???
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:57 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Most Americans work for big companies.. You've seen how many jobs are lost when big companies go under... Thousands more will lose jobs if Obama takes over the health insurance business... Where would America be without it's large corporations???

A country with small corporations. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:07 pm

As long as we have Robin Hood in office we will be lucky to have any private corporations large or small... Where would this country be without free enterprise??
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
As long as we have Robin Hood in office we will be lucky to have any private corporations large or small... Where would this country be without free enterprise??

Wow, you are the first person I've seen who actually thinks Robin Hood was bad. No
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:24 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

Wow, you are the first person I've seen who actually thinks Robin Hood was bad. No

Maybe he just thinks that President Obama is good! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Never really thought much of thieves myself, fictional or real life..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....   Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pat B. says that health care is a plot to kills your grandparents. good grief....
Page 1 of 1