The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again Empty
PostSubject: Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again   Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Who's leading our foreign policy,, Biden or Obama??? These two can't seem to get on the same page... Why Obama picked this bumbler to be second in command is beyond me... http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_12916884?source=rss
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again   Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Who's leading our foreign policy,, Biden or Obama??? These two can't seem to get on the same page... Why Obama picked this bumbler to be second in command is beyond me... http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_12916884?source=rss

I assume this is about his comments about Russia? I've already read all about it. President Obama needs to reel Mr. Biden in and put him to work making copies or something. I guess I have to admire him a little though. He sure doesn't hold back about what he believes in. He tells it like he sees it but he's supposed to be a diplomat now so he needs to tone it down....once and for all.

PS Don't forget that McCain picked Palin as his second and command and she didn't even know Africa was a continent. If you look through history there have been lots of goofy vice presidents. This is nothing new. Dan Quayle anyone? rofl Spit
Back to top Go down

Biden Sticks Foot In Mouth Yet Again
Page 1 of 1