The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Biden - Gaffe Master

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Joe Biden - Gaffe Master Empty
PostSubject: Joe Biden - Gaffe Master   Joe Biden - Gaffe Master I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Lets be totally honest, theres a lot of them!

I thought, for fun, I'd post some of my favorites.

Quote :
"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs."

Quote :
"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!"

Quote :
"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened."
This one would have been OK I guess if it wasn't for the fact that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time. rofl

Quote :
"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me."

Quote :
"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya." –-Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair.

Quote :
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."

Quote :
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Quote :
"I would tell members of my family -- and I have -- I wouldn't go anywhere in confined places now. It's not that it's going to Mexico. It's you're in a confined aircraft. When one person sneezes, it goes all the way through the aircraft."
He warned Americans that airplanes, subways and classrooms are microbiologic deathtraps, then promptly took a train to Delaware.

Time Out Shocked laugh until I cry

Oh that wacky Joe.... Joe Biden - Gaffe Master Biden-gaffe-machine
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Joe Biden - Gaffe Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joe Biden - Gaffe Master   Joe Biden - Gaffe Master I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:33 pm

Funny guy. The scary thing is how close he is to being the Pres...
Back to top Go down

Joe Biden - Gaffe Master
Page 1 of 1