The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biden's Latest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Biden''s Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:32 pm

He's like a living, breathing cartoon. rofl
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:03 pm

I think Biden is a total hoot. He sure doesn't hold back and speaks his mind. He does say silly things but I still like the guy. I see this is on fixed news so I won't even bother watching it. Anything that comes off there is garbage/fear-mongering/hate 99% of the time.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Mongo wrote:

He's like a living, breathing cartoon. rofl

Here's another version... lol

Link about Biden

Razz
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

gringaloca wrote:

Link about Biden

Razz
Anything from an actual news source rather than a blog?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:43 pm

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

Link about Biden

Razz
Anything from an actual news source rather than a blog?

I would say politico is a news source. It had a link on that page to the main source but I'll post it here.

News Source from Biden spokesperson
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:51 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I would say politico is a news source. It had a link on that page to the main source but I'll post it here.

News Source from Biden spokesperson
I guess we'll have to wait to see who's telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Isn't it so comforting to know that this clown is one heartbeat away from the Presidency Suspect ? I have said before that he is the modern day Billy Carter, only Biden is dangerous being in the position he is in.
With Biden at VP and Pelosi only a couple of steps down may God help this country.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:15 am

The Drifter wrote:
Isn't it so comforting to know that this clown is one heartbeat away from the Presidency Suspect ? I have said before that he is the modern day Billy Carter, only Biden is dangerous being in the position he is in.
With Biden at VP and Pelosi only a couple of steps down may God help this country.

Oh yes, God save us all!!!!!!!!! laugh until I cry At least Palin isn't our vice president. Now there is a scary thought! affraid
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:44 am

gringaloca wrote:
Oh yes, God save us all!!!!!!!!! laugh until I cry At least Palin isn't our vice president. Now there is a scary thought! affraid
I see that as no more scary than Joe. razz2
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:41 am

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
I see that as no more scary than Joe. razz2
laugh until I cry thumb Absolutely. Palin imo was slammed by the media from day one. Palin is/was a very sucsessful govenor of the largest state in the country, she stood up to the oil companies, she didn't care about being "political correct", she got rid of some of the corrupt politicians/politics that were going on in her state of Alaska. Palin imo posed a threat to any and all of the "in crowd" in D.C.. Main stream media couldn't stand her imo bc #1 they were left on the outside before the choice was made...they couldn't "break a story" so to speak. Palin didn't play up to the media and imo that did hurt her. MSNBC/NBC/CNN and others should imo went far over the line in trashing her and her family, their attacks were not only classless they were out and out slander!. Palin was also a severe threat to some if not all of these liberal womens groups in that she was pro life, pro 2nd amendment amoung other issues that are not popular with the left wing and she didn't sugar coat anything. Palin said what she believed and stood by it and ddin't change her opinion depending on who she was talking to.

Just My Opinion of course...... Smile
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:20 pm

As for Biden giving up the location of the VP bunker I loved the comment that comedian Dennis Miller had about that and on the new location for a bunker. Miller said that they were going to re locate the VP bunker inside Nancy Pelosi's head..............it was the only empty space with four rubber walls they could find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biden's Latest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biden's Latest   Biden's Latest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biden's Latest
Page 1 of 1