The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church Empty
PostSubject: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Quote :
WICHITA - George Tiller, the Wichita doctor who became a national lightning rod in the debate over abortion, was shot to death this morning as he walked into church services.

Tiller, 67, was shot just after 10 a.m. at Reformation Lutheran Church at 7601 E. 13th, where he was a member of the congregation. Witnesses and a police source confirmed Tiller was the victim.

Quote :
Tiller has long been a focal point of protest by abortion opponents because his clinic, Women's Health Care Services at 5701 E. Kellogg, is one of the few in the country where late-term abortions are performed.

"We are shocked at this morning's disturbing news that Mr. Tiller was gunned down," anti-abortion group Operation Rescue said in a statement on its Web site. "Operation Rescue has worked for years through peaceful, legal means, and through the proper channels to see him brought to justice. We denounce vigilantism and the cowardly act that took place this morning. We pray for Mr. Tiller's family that they will find comfort and healing that can only be found in Jesus Christ."

George Tiller shot to death at Wichita church

Some people are so warped that they can't see that what they are doing is as bad as what they're railing against. No
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Quote :
WICHITA - George Tiller, the Wichita doctor who became a national lightning rod in the debate over abortion, was shot to death this morning as he walked into church services.

Tiller, 67, was shot just after 10 a.m. at Reformation Lutheran Church at 7601 E. 13th, where he was a member of the congregation. Witnesses and a police source confirmed Tiller was the victim.

Quote :
Tiller has long been a focal point of protest by abortion opponents because his clinic, Women's Health Care Services at 5701 E. Kellogg, is one of the few in the country where late-term abortions are performed.

"We are shocked at this morning's disturbing news that Mr. Tiller was gunned down," anti-abortion group Operation Rescue said in a statement on its Web site. "Operation Rescue has worked for years through peaceful, legal means, and through the proper channels to see him brought to justice. We denounce vigilantism and the cowardly act that took place this morning. We pray for Mr. Tiller's family that they will find comfort and healing that can only be found in Jesus Christ."

George Tiller shot to death at Wichita church

Some people are so warped that they can't see that what they are doing is as bad as what they're railing against. No

Horrible and as he walked into church. There are some real nutjobs out there.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:02 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I totally agree, gringa! There's no quicker way to destroy your argument about murder than by murdering someone. Extremist wackos!
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 am

Murder is flat wrong for any reason... But I figured someone would take this mass murderer out... How ironic. You reap what you sow...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Murder is flat wrong for any reason... But I figured someone would take this mass murderer out... How ironic. You reap what you sow...

So do you think the guy that shot him should get the death penalty?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I say yes... But the left will just argue that it was just a later term abortion..
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Homesteader
Homesteader
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:39 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
I totally agree, gringa! There's no quicker way to destroy your argument about murder than by murdering someone. Extremist wackos!

DIFFICULT TO SAY BUT : Guy was in a tough business, the business of taking lives. Many people can't handle it. Many find it repulsive. No DOUBT SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY HAVE TO DO anything TO STOP a person from killing another ..... the guy did LATE TERM ABORTIONS ON DEMAND .... In my humble, that's murder .What happened, and the way it happened was wrong; but one must realize, in our country, in this day and age, there are no laws to protect the innocent unborn. THIS GUY RAN A MILL..... and got what he deserved ...... ABORTION is a tragedy; but sometime necessary, and no doubt should be mothers RESPONSIBLE decision based on term, time, risk to her life and situation.... This guy was simply in it for the bucks, and made a very good "living".........Send the shooter to the gallows, but I commend his intentions.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:15 pm

The murderer that shot him is no better than he is.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Homesteader
Homesteader
Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:

OK ........... The murderer that shot the "Doc" saw it as a legitimate execution, carried out to save lives. His deed was bad, his intentions were good. When must a person NOT FOLLOW THEIR CONSCIENTIOUS ? If one is convinced another is " murdering a person" , it is his obligation to act. The Doc was in dangerous waters, and doing a lot of questionable things FOR THE MONEY. He was no Saint .... nor was his killer In " my view"...... The good news is " the Doc" will be doing no more late term abortions, and will not be raking in a great income at his " mill" anymore....... ABORTION SHOULD NOT BE A COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE .... A DANGEROUS BUSINESS, AND A TOUCHY SUBJECT..... where medical facts are STILL BEING DEBATED. Personally ,the Doctor would never have gotten an invitation to my house.... and I would have shot him if he laid a hand on my daughter ... No
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Outcast wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:

OK ........... The murderer that shot the "Doc" saw it as a legitimate execution, carried out to save lives. His deed was bad, his intentions were good. When must a person NOT FOLLOW THEIR CONSCIENTIOUS ? If one is convinced another is " murdering a person" , it is his obligation to act. The Doc was in dangerous waters, and doing a lot of questionable things FOR THE MONEY. He was no Saint .... nor was his killer In " my view"...... The good news is " the Doc" will be doing no more late term abortions, and will not be raking in a great income at his " mill" anymore....... ABORTION SHOULD NOT BE A COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE .... A DANGEROUS BUSINESS, AND A TOUCHY SUBJECT..... where medical facts are STILL BEING DEBATED. Personally ,the Doctor would never have gotten an invitation to my house.... and I would have shot him if he laid a hand on my daughter ... No

Murder is murder. Whether you shoot someone, deflate a babies head who could survive outside the womb or drop a bomb on civilians killing thousands. In my opinion they'll all be sitting in the same place some day. It's not our place to deal out death, that's Gods job. If you think it's fine for someone taking revenge for something like that, people from other countries should be allowed to kill our soldiers for killing their children and loved ones. And you have no way of knowing that the doctor who was murdered on his way into church was doing it ALL for money. Personally I don't agree with partial-birth and right now they aren't even legal. Bush was in office for eight years. So many people voted for him because of all his pro-life bs that he spewed. In the end he did nothing about it even though he had total control of government. That shows me how much republican politicians really care about the issue. It's just a way to gain votes for the majority of them.

PS The reason why I usually don't respond to your posts is mainly because of your broken up sentences and "shouting" caps. You are a little hard to understand at times. You just seem to be a little out there. Don't take it personally. Just calm down a little so you don't come off quite so unhinged.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:39 pm

Outcast wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:

Oh and one more thing. You never responded to my previous question about your name. Why are you an "outcast" and why do you feel you are in the dog house? Who punished you?
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 pm

Outcast wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:

[right]

Timothy McVeigh was following his conscientious, too. So were the 9/11 hijackers.

Bottom line is this. The doctor was operating within the law. His murderer was not. The murderer could have much better served his time by devoting it to the cause of working with women about their choice of abortion and how other options are better. Instead of being anti-abortion, he could have been pro-adoption.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church   Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Known Abortion Doctor Shot To Death At Wichita Church
Page 1 of 1