The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Body Found in Submerged Car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

Body Found in Submerged Car Empty
PostSubject: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Divers recovered a man's body Wednesday afternoon inside a SUV submerged in a lake at a Fort Thomas (KY) condominium complex.

Divers with the Northern Kentucky Rescue Team found the body inside the SUV which was just beneath the surface of a man-made pond at the Grand Lake Condos in Fort Thomas.

Full Story
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:18 pm

The victim has been identified as 61-year-old, Steven Rosen. No word yet what might have caused him to veer off the curvy road and into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Belle Starr
Homesteader
Homesteader
Belle Starr

PostSubject: Re: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:44 am

I know it was during the day when most people are at work, but I can't believe no one heard or saw this happen! It's so sad
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:34 am

Belle Starr wrote:
I know it was during the day when most people are at work, but I can't believe no one heard or saw this happen! It's so sad

He probably wasn't going very fast, so it probably didn't make much noise as it drove into the water. I would bet he had a heart attack or something before losing control of his vehicle, because there was no sign that he had even tried to get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Belle Starr
Homesteader
Homesteader
Belle Starr

PostSubject: Re: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
Belle Starr wrote:

He probably wasn't going very fast, so it probably didn't make much noise as it drove into the water. I would bet he had a heart attack or something before losing control of his vehicle, because there was no sign that he had even tried to get out of the car.

I almost hope that was the case...not to sound horrible. At least that way he may have already passed before going into the water...hopefully he was spared the horror of drowning. (Not that either one is good of course, but drowning just seems such a horrible way to pass)
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Belle Starr wrote:
...hopefully he was spared the horror of drowning. (Not that either one is good of course, but drowning just seems such a horrible way to pass)

Not being able to breathe has to be the worst way possible to go. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Body Found in Submerged Car   Body Found in Submerged Car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Body Found in Submerged Car
Page 1 of 1