The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn Empty
PostSubject: Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn   Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 am

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Police were working Sunday to unravel the relationship between slain former NFL quarterback Steve McNair and his friend, a 20-year-old woman who was found shot to death alongside him in his downtown condominium.

McNair, who led the famous Tennessee Titans' drive that came a yard short of forcing overtime in the 2000 Super Bowl, was found dead on a sofa in the living room Saturday with multiple gunshot wounds, including one to the head. His friend, Sahel Kazemi, was very close to him on the floor, killed by a single gunshot. A pistol was discovered near her, but police said it took a while to find the firearm.

Authorities didn't immediately say who was to blame for the killings, but they weren't looking for any suspects.

McNair, 36, and Kazemi were together just two days earlier, when she was pulled over driving a 2007 Escalade registered to her and McNair. She was arrested on a DUI charges, and he was allowed to leave in a taxi.

McNair and Kazemi apparently knew each other from a restaurant the quarterback and his family frequented, but workers there wouldn't talk about their relationship. Police also refused to release any details about their relationship, simply calling Kazemi a "friend."

Autopsies were planned for Sunday.

Read more here.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn   Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Very sad situation.
Back to top Go down
Mrs PurpleHaze
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mrs PurpleHaze

PostSubject: Re: Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn   Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Who I feel bad for is his wife. I could not imagine. She must have very mixed feelings right now. I know that I would be sad, feeling alone, wanting him to come back to life so I could kill him myself, shocked, angry that everyone in the world knows about our personal affairs...before I did!, etc. This poor wife, I really do feel horrible for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn   Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ex-NFL QB Steve McNair, woman found slain in Tenn
Page 1 of 1