The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brilliant idea, brilliant video!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Brilliant idea, brilliant video! Empty
PostSubject: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:16 am

rofl rofl laugh until I cry tinfoil thumb Flag
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Who is going to write the pay checks when the rich folk are gone??? Oh yeah., Obama's gonna spread it out to all the entitlement crowd and the rich will just take all the jobs over seas where people are willing to work for their pay check....Brilliant idea.... doh
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Who is going to write the pay checks when the rich folk are gone??? Oh yeah., Obama's gonna spread it out to all the entitlement crowd and the rich will just take all the jobs over seas where people are willing to work for their pay check....Brilliant idea.... doh

Razz Yayyy for the billionaires!! Keep up the good work of keeping all the rest of us POOR. thumb Grin Spit
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Come on Gringa... You don't want to be one of those evil rich people do you??
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Come on Gringa... You don't want to be one of those evil rich people do you??

Sure, I'd love to be and I've already made the promise to my family and all my friends that I would be "spreading the wealth", like some greedy billionaires refuse to do. They like the status quo not because it's good for America but because it makes them more rich every day. Rich corporations love people like you because you don't mind being taken advantage of. Heck, you seem to LOVE it. They can continue to be super wealthy and not financially rape their fellow man. The richest 1% of the worlds population own 40% of the total household wealth, the bottom half of the world makes do with barely one per cent. You don't find that troubling? Especially where in some countries people are lucky to make $5 a month while their children starve to death? I can see you giving the "billionaires for wealth-care guys" a big thumbs up. I'm sure they thank God every night for people to keep on being happy with being their peasants. As I said before, they could still be super rich and provide their employees with better pay, better benefits, quit sending their jobs overseas where they pay people pennies, etc. Nobody is going to lose their super yacht.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Rich corporations love people like you because you don't mind being taken advantage of. Heck, you seem to LOVE it. Heck yes I do... As long as they keep sending me my dividends... thumb
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Rich corporations love people like you because you don't mind being taken advantage of. Heck, you seem to LOVE it. Heck yes I do... As long as they keep sending me my dividends... thumb

And you are perfectly happy getting crappy dividends when you have no idea how much you would really make if they weren't stealing you blind. You need a sign on your back that says KICK ME, I LOVE IT! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Nah,,, I'm not greedy... I know what I'm getting and quite happy with it... Are you not happy with yours??
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Nah,,, I'm not greedy... I know what I'm getting and quite happy with it... Are you not happy with yours??

Nope. Most people are paying way too much for way too little.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Agreed on the paying part... And I agree some more profit could trickle down to the workers...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Agreed on the paying part... And I agree some more profit could trickle down to the workers...

Trickle down.. another theory that Reagan tried that ended up totally failing. All it did was make the rich...richer. Period.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:39 am

It sure created lots of new jobs... Something Obama is failing to do....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:39 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
It sure created lots of new jobs... Something Obama is failing to do....

It did? Really? And of course you think President Obama is failing at everything he does. It makes no difference what he does, brainwashed Fox followers and the like won't care if President Obama leaves his office doing everything perfectly right and leaving us all with a million dollars in our savings accounts. It makes no difference. You can say you don't hate him all you want but you do. It's obvious to anyone. When you see those stupid tea parties with the clueless morons running around with their crazy, racist signs. Most of them don't even know why they are there. There is one thing that unites all of those people... hatred. Plain and simple hatred. They don't have any proof to their claims. They really don't even know who they are defending. All they know is that they hate that horrible Barack Obama because he's a "dang libral" and black too! GASP! How awful! Just like Glenn Beck said "He's going to try to grab your children" through your TV sets and turn them all into commies. I mean, this has gone beyond retarded. It's sad that the republican party has stooped to the level of allowing the crazies to control their party. I guess their last ditch effort to save their failing party. Next they'll be holding book burnings and having blackwater train their church folk on how to defend themselves... Oh way, that is already happening. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Yes it really did ... Unemployment went from double digits to under 6.5 percent under Reagan... Still rising under Obama... And I don't hate the man the way you hate Bush... I simply don't like his policies.... Obama is a very intelligent man and well suited to be a community organizer and a junior senator.. Not the man to lead the greatest country in the world..... The FACT is NO liberal policy has EVER been successful... If so, name me one... What has Obama done correctly?.... Unemployment, No.. Stimulus, No... The deficit, No.. More debt than all presidents combined..... Health care, Not yet... Still haven't seen HIS bill that magically provides care for all without adding to the deficit or raising taxes or being government controlled or that doesn't diminish care... I would like to see the bill he spoke of in his latest speech to the joint house.... Oh yeah, it don't exist...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Quote :
The FACT is NO liberal policy has EVER been successful.

That little quote speaks volumes about you Lucas. First, that isn't a FACT at all. Second, you will not like anything the democratic party does no matter how good it is. You've proven that by saying that none of their programs have been successful. As Joe Wilson would say... YOU LIE!!! Grin thumb spank
I don't know why I even bother. I had quit listening to your biased junk a couple of weeks ago because I realize you are beyond help. Just call me a hopeless optimist.... sunny
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:38 pm

So which liberal policies were successful???? You should be able to rattle off a few dozen and I am just asking for an example..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:55 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
So which liberal policies were successful???? You should be able to rattle off a few dozen and I am just asking for an example..

Sure I could rattle off a few dozen but why should I? You'll just twist it and deny it. When you are so anti-anything from the other side and obviously unable to think outside of the republican box, I'd just be wasting more time trying to convince someone who refuses to acknowledge the obvious. Saying that the democrats have NEVER done anything right is ridiculous and just shows how hopelessly biased your opinion is. Like Barney Frank said, I'd have better luck trying to convince a dining room table. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 am

Typical liberal response.. No answers. Just attacks... Never said that the Dems. haven't done anything right... Just that no enacted liberal policy has ever been successful... Is so name them.. And speaking of Barney Frank, the most harmful (other than abortion) liberal policy EVER... Sub-Prime Mortgages.. Yeah, good old Barney nearly destroyed the housing market with that one... Brilliant idea.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Typical liberal response.. No answers. Just attacks... Never said that the Dems. haven't done anything right... Just that no enacted liberal policy has ever been successful... Is so name them.. And speaking of Barney Frank, the most harmful (other than abortion) liberal policy EVER... Sub-Prime Mortgages.. Yeah, good old Barney nearly destroyed the housing market with that one... Brilliant idea.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You said and I quote...
Quote :
The FACT is NO liberal policy has EVER been successful.

You did say that never have done anything right. Don't back peddle Lucas. Embarassed And as I said before, why go through the trouble of trying to pry open your firmly closed mind? You've already got your mind made up, no matter what I say. Besides, if I put up 100 things, you'd just ignore it or twist it all around. BTDT with you a few too many times. You are a dining room table. thumb
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 am

Read my original post again... Never mentioned the Dems.... If I did, show me where...

Yes it really did ... Unemployment went from double digits to under 6.5 percent under Reagan... Still rising under Obama... And I don't hate the man the way you hate Bush... I simply don't like his policies.... Obama is a very intelligent man and well suited to be a community organizer and a junior senator.. Not the man to lead the greatest country in the world..... The FACT is NO liberal policy has EVER been successful... If so, name me one... What has Obama done correctly?.... Unemployment, No.. Stimulus, No... The deficit, No.. More debt than all presidents combined..... Health care, Not yet... Still haven't seen HIS bill that magically provides care for all without adding to the deficit or raising taxes or being government controlled or that doesn't diminish care... I would like to see the bill he spoke of in his latest speech to the joint house.... Oh yeah, it don't exist...

Like I said.. No Dems mentioned.... Remember that not all Dems are liberal and not all Reps. are not conservative... And you still have no answers, just attacks so I will stand by my statement... No liberal policy has ever been successful..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Read my original post again... Never mentioned the Dems.... If I did, show me where...

Like I said.. No Dems mentioned.... Remember that not all Dems are liberal and not all Reps. are not conservative... And you still have no answers, just attacks so I will stand by my statement... No liberal policy has ever been successful..

It doesn't matter when you said it in the conversation..You did say that liberals have never had a successful policy..... no no For Pete's sake Lucas! You get your talking points right out of Rush's mouth.

Firstly there would be no United States as we know it without the liberal policies of The New Deal and the Civil Rights Acts. The first successful president in reducing unemployment in the latter half of the century was Bill Clinton, a Democrat. He also lowered the deficit and is the only president in a century to leave office with a surplus...$1.6 trillion which Bush promptly squandered on war and corporate welfare.

There is NO possible way to measure the success of Obama's economic policies yet, but if the risk acceptance of the market is a measure (Bush always used it as an indicator of his success), it looks promising.

George W. Bush was the BIGGEST spender in history. He also GREW government more than any president since FDR. If it weren't for liberal policies, we'd all be speaking Chinese by now.

Reagan increased the national debt 3x's before he left office. Take a look yourself.

Brilliant idea, brilliant video! Natl_d10

Take a look at this....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:06 am

I discussed the talking points some more with some friends of mine. One of them is the leader of an organization called Trans-American Alliance for For a National Consensus (TANC). Here is his response.

Quote :
If ANYONE were to believe the BANKRUPT IDEOLOGICAL rantings of FAR RIGHTERS (particularly after the Bush Jr.-Cheney "Scorched-Earth Regime" after the previous 8 years), stretches all realms of logic and credibility with the record deficits, two wars and a healthcare crisis of epic proportions that Pres. Obama INHERITED.

If these same FAR RIGHT revisionists were somehow transported back in a time machine to the Depression Era of the early 1930s, these would be the same kind of WING-NUTS who would decry Social Security (and later Medicare), the Work Progress Administration, the Tennessee Valley Authority and other war-time public- and private-sector aid programs (remember rationing, rubber and scrap metal drives??!!) as being what they deem as "'WELFARE, ENTITLEMENT PROGRAMS' that will doom the country!" Only a PROGRESSIVE visionary like FDR could have pulled off both an economic recovery and eventually winning the Second World War (with a big assist from Truman) at the same time!

Yeah, the only thing that may have been prescient about Hoover saying "Prosperity is right around the corner" is that it came over 15 years later under the PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL LEADERSHIP of FDR and Truman.

And, given how Clinton Administration economic policies accounted for a $1.6 trillion budget surplus, reveals that FISCAL CONSERVATISM is more of a PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL POLICY and REALITY when it compares to how Republican administrations under Reagan and both Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. have literally NO CONCEPT of while running up record DEFENSE budget and CORPORATE WELFARE programs (remember that the nearly $1 trillion TARP/TALF program started during the last gasps of the Bush Jr. regime). Republican views on "fiscal conservatism" is a complete fallacy.

I'm just going to add that the nearly two-year-old economic abyss we've fallen into is the result of both major parties being systemically corrupted by Big Business/Big Healthcare lobbyists lining the pockets of all pols in DC -- but it took several failed GOP administrations helping to usher in and foster the deregulatory/white-collar criminal wave of the last quarter-century, possibly finally pushing this country over the economic ledge (which, hopefully, we might someday be able to claw back up from!).

It took a "Spirit of Collectivism" to get us through the Great Depression and World War II -- something accomplished by the "Last Great Generation of Americans" that should be somehow emulated and embraced by American's citizenry today!

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:54 am

Sorry Gringa, But Obama has wiped out all those records already.... He has put us in more debt than all those presidents combined in only a few months... Welfare??? It was meant for depression recovery.. We are now into our 5th generation of welfare families with no end in sight... Obama is set to spend several trillion more in welfare increases over the next couple of years.. That how the Dems keep their voter base... "Vote for me and you'll get a check and won't have to work"... Great policy? It wasn't any Clinton policy that led to his dubious "surplus"... He carved the worlds fourth largest fighting force out of our own military... Bases shut down.. Needed military programs shut down and thousands of lost jobs... Easy to balance the budget that way.. I could go on, but like I said, Obama now has the distinction of being the biggest spender EVER and has put us in more debt than any president EVER with no end in sight... If you think Bush/Cheney was bad fiscally... Obama's got them beat already... So out of all those "great Liberal policies" we are now in more debt and have more unemployment and more on welfare than ever before...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Sorry Gringa, But Obama has wiped out all those records already.... He has put us in more debt than all those presidents combined in only a few months... Welfare??? It was meant for depression recovery.. We are now into our 5th generation of welfare families with no end in sight... Obama is set to spend several trillion more in welfare increases over the next couple of years.. That how the Dems keep their voter base... "Vote for me and you'll get a check and won't have to work"... Great policy? It wasn't any Clinton policy that led to his dubious "surplus"... He carved the worlds fourth largest fighting force out of our own military... Bases shut down.. Needed military programs shut down and thousands of lost jobs... Easy to balance the budget that way.. I could go on, but like I said, Obama now has the distinction of being the biggest spender EVER and has put us in more debt than any president EVER with no end in sight... If you think Bush/Cheney was bad fiscally... Obama's got them beat already... So out of all those "great Liberal policies" we are now in more debt and have more unemployment and more on welfare than ever before...

Well, you did exactly what I said you would. You twisted it all around and made it out like everything democrats do fails. I don't know why I wasted my time. Note to self, don't bother in the future. Rolling Eyes Shhh
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 am

Never mind if you think its twisted... The fact is Obama now holds all the records for debt and spending... Twist that fact.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brilliant idea, brilliant video!   Brilliant idea, brilliant video! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brilliant idea, brilliant video!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next