The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, This Was Just Brilliant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Well, This Was Just Brilliant Empty
PostSubject: Well, This Was Just Brilliant   Well, This Was Just Brilliant I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

For the sake of a stupid photo-op. We're being led by morons I tell ya! doh
Did a thing called 9/11 ever ring a bell in these idiots minds? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Well, This Was Just Brilliant Empty
PostSubject: (   Well, This Was Just Brilliant I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:59 pm

I saw this on the news as well. Unbelievable! How stupid does someone have to be and to cap it all off the White House somehow failed to take care of one little detail......to inform New York, the Mayor of New York in that maybe somehow word could get out to try and avoid the panic of seeing low flying jets along with a couple of fighter jets in tow come flying very low over N.Y.C. ......Lower Manhattan and ground zero!
The arrogance and lack of sensitivity of this adminstration is at a new level. Wouldn't someone, somewhere think this just maybe bring up memories of a certain day? What were people supposed to do......run out in the streets that they saw and lived through over 3000 citizens, friends and family members get murdered and cheeer? Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, and just what I dare say did this little "postcard" cost us (meaning the taxpayers)? Take an Air Force One jet out of Virginia.....over Manhattan and back along with the customary U.S. fighter jets? Way to cut back and tighten up the ol' belt straps and not do any wasteful spending White House, that will show us and set an example of how to handle our finances, not to mention the fact that Mr. Obama stated that there would be no useless spending on unimportant projects by this administration (in so many words this is exactly what he promised) .
Oh well Mr. President, no "change"........business of politics as usual. Maybe now you and congress can send more money to Iowa and/or Nebraska to investigate the odor of Pig Crap. They may not have had enough of it.... silent Laughing

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct misspellings/typos)
Back to top Go down

Well, This Was Just Brilliant
Page 1 of 1