The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Government Controled Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Government Controled Business Empty
PostSubject: Government Controled Business   Government Controled Business I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:50 am

The federal government can't even run a business when they have a monopoly... I realize the web has hurt business but lack of over site and cost control has run it in the ground.. Too little to late... Let UPS and FedEx compete for mail service and I bet they would do a better job and turn a profit as well as generating revenue to the fed....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090804/ap_on_go_ot/us_postal_closings
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Government Controled Business Empty
PostSubject: Re: Government Controled Business   Government Controled Business I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

I don't see why they just don't close the post office on Tuesdays or some other weekday. It would save them loads of money and we could all continue to benefit from our wonderful postal service. Besides, I have a PO Box. I don't see FedEx delivering me my mail every day. Razz
Back to top Go down

Government Controled Business
Page 1 of 1