The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. Empty
PostSubject: The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.   The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:35 pm

Quote from syndicated columnist Mark Steyn. "The Lefts devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match."

Although this is very sad for America...It could very well be the case. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.   The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Not to worry, Colin Powell's statement "Americans do want to pay taxes for services. Americans want more government in their lives, not less" is telling to me how far off the mark these guys are.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.   The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Not to worry, Colin Powell's statement "Americans do want to pay taxes for services. Americans want more government in their lives, not less" is telling to me how far off the mark these guys are.

I was hoping someone would see it that way. What's the deal with Powell Roy? A friend of mine said he could see through him years ago. I find his comments surprising.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.   The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:27 am

SKINNYPIG wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

I was hoping someone would see it that way. What's the deal with Powell Roy? A friend of mine said he could see through him years ago. I find his comments surprising.

I don't know but Dick Cheney says he's bad so it must be true! rofl
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.   The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:16 am

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

I don't know but Dick Cheney says he's bad so it must be true! rofl

What's your point???????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.   The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Left's devotion to government gives it a unity of purpose the Right can't match.
Page 1 of 1