The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Tax Dollars at Work.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

Our Tax Dollars at Work....... Empty
PostSubject: Our Tax Dollars at Work.......   Our Tax Dollars at Work....... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 pm

The Social Security Administraton takes $700,000 of our money for a "stress relief" Scratch Head program at a 4 star resort.
This, in an already terrible "Obamaconomy" should give everyone a "warm feeling" inside about how our money is being spent Very Happy (I don't think I have to say where the warmth comes from Rolling Eyes Grin )

A weekend drunken party on our money by a failing deparrtment....... Mad Mad (click on the link provided in this article to see our dedicated S.S. workers Smile )

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/investigators/story/Congress-demands-answers-after-700-000-Arizona/QquF2A8bO0yZAOhtte5i6A.cspx
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work.......   Our Tax Dollars at Work....... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:24 pm

How is an "Obamaconomy" different from a "Busheconomy." I guess both are worse than a "Clintoneconomy"?
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work.......   Our Tax Dollars at Work....... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:31 am

^ The Bush economy was bad, I have never said otherwise.
I am saying that Obama still blaming Bush and claiming "we inherited" is a joke. That argument went in the toilet when he multiplied an already bad debt that was built in 8 years X 4 in just 6 months and still going. Should he continue and the democratic controlled congress and senate keep giving him what he wants then imo Obama wiill bankrupt this country. I am not convinced at all that is not what he wants to do, it seems that a complete government controlled society is what he is working towards.......
and I didn't say anything about the "Slick Willy Cigar Emporium and Brothel" economy. Grin
Since you are going back, I do believe the Regan Flag economy was pretty good, I know that his policies got me and kept me in a job.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work.......   Our Tax Dollars at Work....... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm a Reagan Flag fan. But I'm also a Clinton Flag fan.

I just personally find it hard to distinguish between the poor economy pre-Obama and new changes that have occurred as a result of his five months in office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Tax Dollars at Work.......   Our Tax Dollars at Work....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Tax Dollars at Work.......
Page 1 of 1