The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... Empty
PostSubject: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:22 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:00 am

Why doesn't Obama do something about all this waste???
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Why doesn't Obama do something about all this waste???

You mean the waste Bush created? He's working on it. He can't wave a magic wand and fix everything Bush did in nine months. Besides, the republicans are the ones going nuts about ACORN. If they want to have a cow about sending federal money to people who have committed fraud, etc. they need to go on an equal opportunity witch hunt. You can't pick and choose who you want to take out simply because ACORN help people vote AGAINST your party. It don't work that way.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Not saying you're wrong. But the Dems in congress have had plenty of time and opportunity to address the problems... But that's how they all get elected and owe too many favors.. Rep's are guilty of this as well..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Not saying you're wrong. But the Dems in congress have had plenty of time and opportunity to address the problems... But that's how they all get elected and owe too many favors.. Rep's are guilty of this as well..

9 months is plenty of time? Really? Besides, the democrats have yet to grow a spine. Hopefully that is getting ready to change.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 pm

The Dems have been in control of congress for several years now and some of these contracts have been awarded under Obama's watch according to the video..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...   Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to cut off a bunch of contractors who get taxpayers dollars...
Page 1 of 1