The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 pm

It has never been my intention to come off as queen of this board. I know I post quite a bit and my posts can be long and rambling at times. I also know that I can be quite passionate about my views. I joined this forum so that I would have a place where I didn't really know the majority of the members and I could feel free to really speak my mind without worrying about backlash from people in my personal life. I am sorry if I have offended anyone and I mean that. I am sorry that I post so much. I guess that since I tend to be the "leftest" of the lefties on here that I kinda of wanted to keep things more balanced. I surely never wanted to drive anyone away or hurt people feelings. If you took some time and checked out some of the real liberal sites, you would find that I'm nothing compared to hardcore liberals. They'd call me a borderline republican. Heck, most of them think Obama is a republican. Seriously. I'm not an evil person and I'm actually a big softie and always have been. Probably why I'm a bleeding heart tree hugger to begin with. Anyway, I'm not going to leave and I'm not going to sugar-coat my feelings because that would make me dishonest. I just want everyone to remember that what some people calls facts, others call opinions. Nothing is black and white in this world. Far from it. And even though I supported Obama and voted for him, doesn't mean I agree with everything he says or thinks he is some perfect person. I'm not an idiot (even though some might think I am Razz ). And being liberal shouldn't be a stigma. Liberals have done many wonderful things for this country even though some may refuse to acknowledge it. Anyway, I'll try to back off a bit and will continue to invite other liberals to the board so that I'm not the "board queen". It's not a title I want. And for those of you who think that the mods of this site treat me with kids gloves, you are wrong. They tell me when I'm wrong and censor some of my posts to avoid any trouble. I'm not their golden child by any means. I just think we share a mutual respect and I'm sure that Judge doesn't mind the extra hits I give his site in the end. Laughing Anyway, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but I am what I am. Please try not to take it so personally in the future. Thanks. thumb
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 pm

I can't speak for every one, but never, ever worry about offending me or making me mad.. I love our spirited banter and debate... And I've read between the lines of enough of your post to know that you are a good hearted fun loving person who wants the best for everybody.. Just a little mis-guided on your politics.. Laughing Just keep reading my posts and links and I'll have you up to speed in no time... Beer Toast
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
I can't speak for every one, but never, ever worry about offending me or making me mad.. I love our spirited banter and debate... And I've read between the lines of enough of your post to know that you are a good hearted fun loving person who wants the best for everybody.. Just a little mis-guided on your politics.. Laughing Just keep reading my posts and links and I'll have you up to speed in no time... Beer Toast

HA HA HA! Yes, Lucas, help me see the light...hee hee.... Glad you don't take me too seriously. Nobody should. I don't even take myself that seriously most of the time... Razz
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:41 pm

I guess I'm with Lucas, in that, I love debating you. I don't think you've ever offended me. On the contrary, I look forward to reading your threads and posts. I need to be tweaked every now and again. Nothing gets a my blood boiling quite like grinaloca post. Grin
Back to top Go down
Ms. Kitty
Homesteader
Homesteader
Ms. Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:37 pm

I've always been glad that you've had my back! I need to post more often. Sorry that I haven't.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 pm

As someone that has met quite a few of you Very Happy, I can tell you that you really would enjoy being around gringaloca in real life. Like those of you that I know personally, she's fun, outgoing, has an excellent sense of humor, knows more about music in her little pinky than I know in my whole body (if that makes sense), LOVES her family dearly and wants the best for the citizens of our country and our world. We all just have different ideas on what that is and/or how to get there.

I get a little sad when I see any of us forgetting that there are actual people behind the avatar and the words in a post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)   Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say I'm sorry (again to some)
Page 1 of 1