The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla

Go down 
+4
Audra Barkley
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
gringaloca
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla Empty
PostSubject: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 am

This is the reason why republicans continue to lose and lose and lose. Many claim that the charges of racism within the party are false but I've witnessed it, people I know have witnessed it and this is just another prime example of it. You would think at this day and age we wouldn't be hearing things like this. Evil or Very Mad And it's too bad that this isn't an isolated incident.

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:28 am

Come on guys lighten up.. It was just a joke.. Maybe Letterman can work it into his "act"... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:53 am

I find it interesting that he said that the comment was hers...yet no one could find anything to back that up.

I was also hoping that it wasnt' intended as a racial comment, but I can't find how it's not.

Is this guy a comedian?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:18 am

Nothing racist about it if one believes we came from apes.. Actually I think she looks more like a giraffe... Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:32 pm

See how it works. Make fun of Sarah's knocked up daughter and all hell breaks loose. Make a horrible racist remark about the first lady.....FUNNY! Rolling Eyes No

PS Annie, nope, he's not a comedian like Letterman, he's a GOP activist.
Back to top Go down
Audra Barkley
Homesteader
Homesteader
Audra Barkley

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:41 pm

There is no excuse for such hatred. Why are those on the right so toxic toward Michele Obama? She's a very lovely First Lady!
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:51 pm

This is just one reason I dislike activists on either side of the aisle.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 pm

Pretty tasteless. GOP leadership should call him out.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:48 pm

gringaloca wrote:
PS Annie, nope, he's not a comedian like Letterman, he's a GOP activist.

Wink I know.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Mrs.   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:38 pm

This was wrong. There is no other way to say it.

I fully realize that some racisim still exist and that it comes from Republicans and Democrats in all walks of life. That doesn't make it right, just points out some idiots.
What I can't stand are those that want to claim someones statement has a racist tone to it when it absolutely does not.

This guy is in Lettermans category as an idiot and I don't excuse him just as I don't excuse Letterman on his classless idiot act that he calls comedy. Lettermans statement was a sexist comment that imo all women should be offended by. I don't think that it matters if someone is a comedian or not. Letterman has a history of being way out left wing and hating Bush and it continued with Palin and McCain. One never hears an Obama/democrat joke out of Letterman and he shoud have enough class to stay away from ones family regadless of who it is, that is a coward just as this statement about Mrs. Obama is a cowardly statement.

Back to the orginal topic, I will repeat my opinion that this statement by this clown was classless and should be called out.

Last edited by The Drifter on Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
This is just one reason I dislike activists on either side of the aisle.
thumb
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
thumb thumb I agree.
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:

If I could, I'd call him out. He's a clown. Totally uncalled for. Pathetic! He and Letterman are both out of line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla   GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOP activist refers to Michele Obama as a gorilla
Page 1 of 1