The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? Empty
PostSubject: What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?   What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Does this crazy woman make you laugh or does she scare you? Does she think that she can just continue to just pull these made up "facts" out of some other dimension and people aren't going to check her facts? Geesh. She's a hatemonger and is very vocal about wanting Obama to fail. Check her out... cuckoo! jocolor

Michele Bachmann Watch
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?   What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:08 pm

She may or may not be right, but I promise you energy rates will be up 25 to 30 percent in the coming months due to Obama's policies...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?   What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
She may or may not be right, but I promise you energy rates will be up 25 to 30 percent in the coming months due to Obama's policies...

Does anyone know how much energy rates went up during the Bush administration? I'm curious. I'll do some looking. As far as energy going up 25-30 percent in the coming months, lets says the next six months.. we'll keep this post in mind and revisit it. I want to compare Bush and Obama and there are many variables to be taken into account. We shall see! It will be an interesting experiment.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Oppes she did it again..   What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:29 pm

Democrats bring on the swine flu?

Not to mention that she got the president wrong. Ugh. Who voted for this crazy liar anyway?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?   What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

Are you the Secretary of Energy? I can't think of anyone else who could make such a 'promise'...
Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?   What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What planet is Michele Bachmann from and should she go back there?
Page 1 of 1