The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes Empty
PostSubject: This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes   This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 am

Quote :
North Korea today said it would use nuclear weapons in a "merciless offensive" if provoked — its latest bellicose rhetoric apparently aimed at deterring any international punishment for its recent atomic test blast.

"Our nuclear deterrent will be a strong defensive means...as well as a merciless offensive means to deal a just retaliatory strike to those who touch the country's dignity and sovereignty even a bit," said the commentary, carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

It appeared to be the first time that North Korea referred to its nuclear arsenal as "offensive" in nature. Pyongyang has long claimed that its nuclear weapons program is a deterrent and only for self-defense against what it calls US attempts to invade it.

North Korea would use nuclear weapons in a 'merciless offensive'
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes   This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes   This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:03 am

Honest question here. Does anyone on this board really think diplomacy is going to work with this maniac?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes   This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Is Why We Need To Stop Countries Like North Korea From Having Nukes
Page 1 of 1