The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US

Go down 
+2
Lucas McCain
Judge Roy Bean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US Empty
PostSubject: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:13 am

Quote :
The missile launches came as leaders around the world condemned North Korea for Monday's underground nuclear test. Retaliatory options were limited, however, and no one was talking publicly about military action.

Russian defense officials said the blast was roughly as strong as the bombs dropped on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II and was stronger than North Korea's first test in 2006.

Quote :
North Korea blamed the escalating tensions in the region on Washington, saying the U.S. was building up its forces, and defended its nuclear test as a matter of self-preservation.

An editorial in the North's main newspaper, the Rodong Sinmun, called the United States "warmongers" and said Washington's recent announcement about sending fighter planes to Japan "lay bare the sinister and dangerous scenario of the U.S. to put the Asia-Pacific region under its military control."

Link

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:04 am

It seems as if he wants his country attacked.. I don't understand how these midget dictators with their tiny bombs and antiquated armies think they would stand a chance against the might of the US military... Bush let Rice talk him out of attacking in 2006... None of the sanctions worked.. Maybe it's time to pull the trigger...
Back to top Go down
Pat Garrett
Homesteader
Homesteader
Pat Garrett

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:57 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
It seems as if he wants his country attacked.. I don't understand how these midget dictators with their tiny bombs and antiquated armies think they would stand a chance against the might of the US military... Bush let Rice talk him out of attacking in 2006... None of the sanctions worked.. Maybe it's time to pull the trigger...
I have to agree with you. Especially since the North Korean leader said his county is no longer bound the the Armistice signed in 1953.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:52 pm

Can't we just rat poison this asses cognac?
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:50 pm

John Reid wrote:
Can't we just rat poison this asses cognac?

dude

Send Jonas and his team (The Unit) in to inflict lead poison on his forehead. Nip it! Nip it now and there will be much less suffering for many.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:52 am

I just don't see diplomacy working with this goofball.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: He did it again!   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:55 pm

N. Korea test-fires another missile

Quote :
YEONPYEONG, South Korea (AP) -- North Korea defiantly test-fired another short-range missile Friday and warned it would act in "self-defense" if provoked by the U.N. Security Council, which is considering tough sanctions against the communist regime for conducting a nuclear test.

The North fired the missile from its Musudan-ni launch site on the east coast, a South Korean government official said. He spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the matter. It is the sixth short-range missile North Korea has test-fired since Monday's nuclear test.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US   North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Korea tests more missiles, lashes out at US
Page 1 of 1