The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For the republicans...

Go down 
+2
Lucas McCain
gringaloca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

For the republicans... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the republicans...   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
I would have to write a book to respond to all of that. Here is my response to the "born alive" propaganda.
Link to article
If you take Obama at his word, I guess. I don't.
Obama can spin his stance on abortion any way he wants but the only FACTS we have is his voting record. Straight down the line, pro-murder...
thumb Amen to that. Same with his record through the years on gun control, one vote for something that was already put in place doesn''t qualify.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: For the republicans...   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
I would have to write a book to respond to all of that. Here is my response to the "born alive" propaganda.
Link to article
If you take Obama at his word, I guess. I don't.
thumb
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: For the republicans...   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:31 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:
Nobody's perfect, but there is nothing "fundamentally" wrong with me.. Nor most of the people I know.. There are a few nuts to the far left and a few to the far right... We are not the bad guys in this instance.. We don't wish to wipe all Muslims off the earth...
Poor choice of words.. I realize that not all Muslims wish us harm..
I was not in on this particular conversation. I just wanted to say that I agree that I am not against all Muslims. I am against the ones that want to kill us, are nothing but terrorist thugs and are using the Muslim label to somehow justify their sick and twisted acts. There is no explaining or justifying terrorist acts just as there is no way to talk to or negotiate with them or should there be.
Back to top Go down
Outcast
Homesteader
Homesteader
Outcast

PostSubject: Obama...a good president........   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:32 am

........For me to say Obama was a good president, he would have to reappoint many on his staff who were just too shady, who were not crooks, and who were not " connected".....GEITNER....DUH ???
He would have to be realistic about the HEALTH REFORM we need, and not side with his attorney buddies, and he would institute REAL TORT REFORM, there is a great place to really cut cost.
He sure would re-open GITMO....IT'S AN INSULT to our nation, and it's people, having to watch terrorists enjoying Bermuda .... do you realize what so many of those inmates did or planned to do to our great country ?
Maybe he could be "less Hollywood" and more presidential ?
A GOOD PRESIDENT WOULD NOT HAVE BAILED OUT GENERAL MOTORS....a vulgar company, whose business failed because of poor service, poor warranty, poor products, overpaid workers, and grossly overpaid greedy executives, who had not the desire or the foresight to give the public the car they needed and wanted .... and NOW THEY ARE BAILED OUT BY THE SAME TAXPAYER THEY GOUGED AND MISTREATED ??? This makes no sense... A MOVE INDICATIVE OF A BAD PRESIDENT
Obama should have been " up" on the AIG SCAM ..... INSTEAD HE FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH WHAT HIS CROOKED PREDECESSORS DID, Bush, and Paulson.....Under OBAMA AIG EXEC'S got taxpayer subsidized bonuses....come on.... we are all loosing and they get MILLIONS... did YOU APPROVE OF THAT PRESIDENTIAL MOVE ?
obama is a very bad president... The worst man to ever hold office. Too bad he is a Black Fellow... I was hoping he would have UNITED THE COUNTRY.... and bigotry would be behind us....instead .... he is IGNORING THE MIDDLE CLASS and totally appeasing big business and that terrible non contributing lot who seems to think this country owes them something...the entitlement folks...... Evidently OBAMA is practicing real bigotry through his terrible attorney general, who just dismissed three black panthers, working for ACORN, at a Philadelphia polling center...their intimidating actions were on film, and presented as evidence...they even used the word " cracker" ........... sure thats ok right ?
I will NEVER say OBAMA is a good president , because he is in process of destroying my country .... and that should be evident to all. IT'S TIME FOR A COUP .... The whole house needs to be cleaned in WASHINGTON, congress, senate, president, advisors...etc.... revamp IRS, and give us a simple effective government...NOT RUN BY LOBBYIST, AND ATTORNEYS. Those who did the crime must pay with time ....and serious prison sentences should be handed out to Obama on down...republican and democrat
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: For the republicans...   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 pm

If Obama is serious about curbing health care cost he needs to start with tort reform.. If he sides with his lawyer buddies and does nothing then his ideas are just empty words... But he just wants to take the money from hard working middle class folks and give it to those wanting hand outs..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Judge... Here's what Fox News is saying about Marijuana   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Regarding Marijuana. I guess that he can only do so much at once. He's been quite busy with other more important issues. Legalizing marijuana is on the horizon though. I believe it will end up being a state issue rather than federal. California is imploding and marijuana may be the answer to bring them out of the horrible mess they are currently in.
Mark my words, it won't happen under Obama or the next administration. I hope I'm wrong.

Remember when I made the comment that I believed that conservatives would be the reason marijuana isn't made legal. I mainly said that because of the history of the whole issue. They see it as evil and dangerous. And Lord knows they don't want wacky weed to be available to those darn hippies too easily. Razz But I did find this and thought you might find it interesting. Now Fox News says that marijuana damages your DNA. Interesting isn't it? It won't be long until the people who believe all that Fox tells them demonizes pot (again).

Link To Fox Website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the republicans...   For the republicans... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the republicans...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3