The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:46 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:
... http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090220223946AAZ2hAo

Unless I am missing something, this is someone's personal response to the question and they list no information sources to back themselves up.
Plenty of other sources.. But the best choice for the true facts would be Rush's web site.. It's fact checked daily by the left... Here's another. http://www.pgdc.com/pgdc/article/2007/11/rush-limbaugh-and-sen-reid-duke-it-out-charity

I don't believe that Rush's site would be the best for a non-partial source of information. Maybe it's just me.

The second link you give (www.pgdc.com) gives ONE example of Rush's giving. It does not compare him with anyone else.

You may be right. However, your links don't prove it.
My links prove that Rush gives millions.. The charitable donations given by the people I mentioned is public record.. Look it up and do the math... the numbers are pale in comparison..

The burden of proof is on the one that makes the claim. If not, I will assume that the claim doesn't have merit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:17 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 am

Rush lives in Palm Beach not Palm Springs.. They can't even get that right..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:17 pm

I don't care if he lives on Pluto. He's dirty, stinking, filthy rich and gives a tiny amount of his earnings to charities that he runs. Palm Beach or Palm Springs? Does it really matter?
I'm not a "math person" so I'll have my hubby do the figures tonight on actual percentages given per earnings for Mr. Limbaugh based on his tax returns. Nancy Pelosi makes a measly $180,100 a year compared to El Rushbo (or whatever) making half a billion. Big difference there. And the article from USATODAY was a house disclosure list. Not charities. The title to the blog you posted about Biden is "Biden's Tax Returns Show Modest Wealth"...that says a lot there. He ain't rolling in it like Boss Hog (I'm sorry but Rush does remind me of Boss Hog for some reason). Rush makes more money than all those people you listed combined so I would hope he gives more money than they do. I'm really going to pour some thought into this one and come up with some figures from tax returns and hard facts. What is important is the percentage of charity given of a persons income. If one applies the Biblical principle about giving, which is “It’s not how much you give, it’s how much you have left over after you give” some of those libs might not be as horrible about charity as you are led to think by Rush and other people who brag about their philanthropy.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:24 pm

It won't be hard to figure Pelosi's percentage.. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Rush has a few shows a year that is dedicated to fundraising. He matches whatever his listeners pledge during the shows. The one this spring that was raising money for some children's leukemia research fund was up to $300,000 with 2 days left. I'm sure Rush was out over a half million dollars at least.

You may find some attributes about Rush that you think are ugly. If there is one good thing you can say about Rush, it's that he is VERY generous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin   Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republican election judge from Clay Co. Kentucky bought votes with Oxycontin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2