The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama Empty
PostSubject: Steelers'' Harrison won''t visit Obama   Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Quote :
Linebacker James Harrison has said the trip is no "big deal" and he'll skip it again after not making the trip following the Steelers' title in 2006.

"If you want to see the Pittsburgh Steelers, invite us when we don't win the Super Bowl," he told Pittsburgh's WTAE-TV. "So as far as I'm concerned he would have invited Arizona if they had won."

Link
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama   Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:27 pm

James Harrison always has been on the strange side.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama   Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:01 pm

What an idiot. Guess someone wouldn't know tradition if it slapped him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Drama
Homesteader
Homesteader
Johnny Drama

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama   Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:50 pm

He's not very smart. Now he's trying to pretend that it's because he doesn't want to fly lol.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama   Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 10:11 am

I guess I will step up to the plate and take his payout for winning the game, and the ring (I can sell it on e-bay.) I mean, they wouldn't have given him that stuff if they'd lost the Superbowl, he's only getting it cause they won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama   Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steelers' Harrison won't visit Obama
Page 1 of 1