The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

"I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... Empty
PostSubject: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm

I Like Dead Offenders"

Well said, Ted!
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Laughing Ya gotta love Nugent.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Uncle Ted is just another celebrity blowing off at the mouth. He needs to stick to singing Wang Dang Sweet Poon Tang and shooting animals.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 pm

At least he understands the constitution...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:30 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
At least he understands the constitution...

Does he? I don't know him, do you?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am

Yes he does.. I've read several of his books and met him at his archery store in Jackson, Mich.. Not hard to see where Ted stands on the issues.....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:44 am

Coffee Well I've read a lot of books myself, I guess that they are all true because they sure seem to know their stuff as well. Laughing The only book I would buy from him is his cookbooks.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:39 am

I've met Nugent and talked to him 4 or five times. The guy does know the Constitution rather well. He is very passionate about the 2nd Amendment.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Just asking, so don't Duck!

Does he know the constitution or just the 2nd amendment?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Just asking, so don't Duck!

Does he know the constitution or just the 2nd amendment?

Right, I'm sure that Ted can recite that part in his sleep. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Sure wish our "leaders" understood it as well...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

Love that Lucas McCain defense. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Defense wins championships.... BUT I am sure that Ted is quite able to defend himself... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Back to the question...would he necessarily have in depth knowledge beyond the 2nd amendment? I have no doubt that he is well versed in that one. However, I'm wondering how we can verify knowledge of the constitution based on one amendment.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

Oh yeah, that's what we need. Ted Nugent for president. Good Lord. And you gripe about Jesse Ventura. More double standards. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:55 pm

Just from his books, radio and TV appearances he seems well versed in all the articles.. I am wondering how we can verify that our leaders have knowledge of the constitution..
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Just from his books, radio and TV appearances he seems well versed in all the articles.. I am wondering how we can verify that our leaders have knowledge of the constitution..

Which leaders do you want? For Obama, we can look at his Harvard education and his appointment to constitutional law professor.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Obama has never held that title..... Just another myth....
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:00 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
Obama has never held that title..... Just another myth....

Not a myth. A fact.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:06 am

Sorry Annie,.. You are wrong.. I must have missed the link to your proof... Actually Obama was a senior lecturer, NOT a professor as he likes to call himself.... I guess he thinks he knows so much about the constitution that he thinks it he can alter it... Wrong again....
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Sorry Annie,.. You are wrong.. I must have missed the link to your proof... Actually Obama was a senior lecturer, NOT a professor as he likes to call himself.... I guess he thinks he knows so much about the constitution that he thinks it he can alter it... Wrong again....

I missed your link to your proof, too.

What's the difference between the two?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Not a huge difference,(unless you ask a tenured professor) in the two.. But enough that it just proves Obama will say anything to glorify himself.. Factual or not..
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 pm

It's all nuance. Being a senior lecturer hardly makes him unknowledgeable about the constitution.

http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/was_barack_obama_really_a_constitutional_law.html

Last edited by Annie Oakley on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:52 pm

BTW...I'm still interested in Nugent's credentials. Is he a professor or senior lecturer?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 pm

[quote="Annie Oakley"]It's all nuance. Being a senior lecturer hardly makes him unknowledgeable about the constitution.

Still makes him a liar... And he still tries to say certain parts don't mean what they say....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...   "I Don't Like Repeat Offenders... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Like Repeat Offenders...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next