The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

American Idol

Go down 
+7
Little Cowgirl
Doc Holiday
gringaloca
Lucas McCain
John Reid
Kgirl
Annie Oakley
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Any fans?

Who goes home tonight?

I thought Lil did a better job than the judges gave her credit for. I forsee Anoop and Matt going home.
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:59 am

What time does this show come on? I had to go to a church meeting last night and didn't get home until 8:30. I thought it would be on but I couldn't find it on any channel. I did get to watch dancing witht he stars at 9:oo.

Of course I didn't get to hear any of them sing but I thihk it's time for Lil to go home. I just can't seem to hear the voice that america is hearing in this young lady.
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 am

Matt and Lil. Matt was lucky last week, judges can't save him again. As much as Lil complains about judges comments, the judges are right. Every song she does ends up sounding like a mediocre cover song, despite what she says.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm

It comes on at 8:00 on Fox on Tuesdays and the results show is at 9:00.

I think it may be Anoop and Matt tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 am

Adam seems the top pick.. I think every one else is going for second.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Adam   American Idol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:33 pm

I don't know what my deal is with him but he gets on my last nerve. Yes, he can sing like crazy but I can't stand watching him. Something about his expressions and over the top antics just turns me off. I really like most of the people left. I guess Allison is my favorite and Danny is a close second. I really liked Lil at the beginning but she seemed to lose her fire. I don't know if she was missing her babies so much that she couldn't pull it together but she just didn't sparkle anymore. I think Allison is amazing. She's 16 and has some major pipes. I would love to see her start her own band. I could see her fronting a Heart like band.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:20 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I don't know what my deal is with him but he gets on my last nerve. Yes, he can sing like crazy but I can't stand watching him. Something about his expressions and over the top antics just turns me off.

I don't like him either. He has a superior attitude. He has acted, from the beginning, like he's already a celebrity, because of his theater experience. He agrees with the judges whenever they praise him, as if he expects them to heap praise upon him. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
I don't know what my deal is with him but he gets on my last nerve. Yes, he can sing like crazy but I can't stand watching him. Something about his expressions and over the top antics just turns me off.

I don't like him either. He has a superior attitude. He has acted, from the beginning, like he's already a celebrity, because of his theater experience. He agrees with the judges whenever they praise him, as if he expects them to heap praise upon him. Evil or Very Mad
At last...someone who thinks that same way I do. I think he has talent but he is so far above (in his opinion) the others. I don't think he's a mean kid but I do think that he knows he already has it won. Watching him stand there and smile that little smile each time the judges talk to him is just too much for me.

I really do want Danny to win but I do know he won't. Allison has a great voice but watching her sing drives me batty.

I think that Matt and Kris both have good voices but not great voices.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't know why they even waste their time. They should just say he's won already and make the rest of the season a variety show. lol. He can do no wrong in any of the judges eyes.
Back to top Go down
Little Cowgirl

Little Cowgirl

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:47 pm

I don't think Adam has an ego. I think he shows confidence on stage and in his singing. He and Allison are my top pics.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Matt got the boot tonight. But the big story of the night was Adam being in the bottom two! rofl
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
Matt got the boot tonight. But the big story of the night was Adam being in the bottom two! rofl

I was very shocked about Adam. He sings too well. But then again, look at Chris Daughtry. He didn't win and is doing better than anyone from that season.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Allison got the boot last night but I bet she has a record contract within days..
Back to top Go down
Belle Starr
Homesteader
Homesteader
Belle Starr

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:56 pm

I'm really bummed about Allison! I think she was amazing...especially considering how much younger than the others she is....I was far more impressed with her abilities than everyone else's. Don't get me wrong...I think everyone left is deserving, but that girl didn't get enough recognition for what she can do!
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Belle Starr wrote:
I'm really bummed about Allison! I think she was amazing...especially considering how much younger than the others she is....I was far more impressed with her abilities than everyone else's. Don't get me wrong...I think everyone left is deserving, but that girl didn't get enough recognition for what she can do!

She deserved to be in the final two!
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Belle Starr wrote:

Final three maybe. She could be in it, but Danny should be in the final two as well. In any case, I just want to see Adam lose.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Belle Starr wrote:

Final three maybe. She could be in it, but Danny should be in the final two as well. In any case, I just want to see Adam lose.

That's funny...I never hear anyone say that Adam isn't an awesome singer, just that they want him to lose. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:26 am

Doc Holiday wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Belle Starr wrote:

I think Danny and Allison should have been the final two. I about spit when I watched the results last night. My guess is that votefortheworse is behind this. I want Adam to lose. If I see him scream one more time with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, I will SCREAM myself. He just seems so fake to me. He couldn't even sing One without screaming his head off. ugh. affraid
Back to top Go down
Johnny Drama
Homesteader
Homesteader
Johnny Drama

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't like this show?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Johnny Drama wrote:

To be totally honest, I'm not a huge fan of the show. I've only watched a few episodes this season and didn't bother to watch it at all last season. I've actually enjoyed dancing with the stars more. ha ha
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Homesteader
Homesteader
Geronimo

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:56 pm

I kind of like Kris, but Adam is the better singer.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Johnny Drama wrote:
No, you're not! I abhor that show, no disrespect to those of you that like it.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Johnny Drama
Homesteader
Homesteader
Johnny Drama

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:36 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Johnny Drama wrote:
No, you're not! I abhor that show, no disrespect to those of you that like it.

I'm proud to say that I didn't even know this show was on until recently lol. I usually at least see a few seconds of it channel surfing, but I have not watched a single second on TV (other than on the soup, I think) lol.
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:40 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Doc Holiday wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Belle Starr wrote:

I think Danny and Allison should have been the final two. I about spit when I watched the results last night. My guess is that votefortheworse is behind this. I want Adam to lose. If I see him scream one more time with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, I will SCREAM myself. He just seems so fake to me. He couldn't even sing One without screaming his head off. ugh. affraid

Thank you ...Thank you...Thank you......I want him to lose so badly!!!!!! I don't...can't...won't...understand the attraction of listening to him scream. He is screaming and that is far below actually singing. When he gives that stupid look - oh I suppose to some it would be called sexy look - it creeps me out.

Please... of all that is holy...please let him not become the next American Idol. He is so full of himself now I don't think his ego could handle winning Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Kgirl wrote:
Thank you ...Thank you...Thank you......I want him to lose so badly!!!!!! I don't...can't...won't...understand the attraction of listening to him scream. He is screaming and that is far below actually singing. When he gives that stupid look - oh I suppose to some it would be called sexy look - it creeps me out.

Please... of all that is holy...please let him not become the next American Idol. He is so full of himself now I don't think his ego could handle winning Smile Smile Smile
I don't watch the show, so I don't know what he sounds like, but I like me some screaming in music if it's done right. I know that sounds weird but if you were a huge Zeppelin fan like me, you'd understand. jam
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

American Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Idol   American Idol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Idol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next