The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship Empty
PostSubject: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 am

Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Dear sweet Laura.... Folks could learn a lot from her.... Incredible woman... thumb
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Dear sweet Laura.... Folks could learn a lot from her.... Incredible woman... thumb

I'll agree with you on that. I wish that I could be more like that.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Me too..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

But I would like to say one thing about Laura, Newt and the other republicans who suddenly piped up and said what the sane people already knew.... Too little, too late. There were schools that actually allowed children to skip school today and get excused absences for it. Where were all these republicans when the crap initially hit the fan? They were sitting back and letting it happen, like they do on so many other issues. The new republican party motto should be sit back and do nothing.... It applies to health care, racism, you name it...
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 pm

All Obama had to do was be transparent with his speech to the kids in the first place.... Only AFTER the uproar did he he consent... He really needs to put his arrogance to bed...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
All Obama had to do was be transparent with his speech to the kids in the first place.... Only AFTER the uproar did he he consent... He really needs to put his arrogance to bed...

I guess that he didn't think he had to, since his predecessors had not.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:43 am

Annie Oakley wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

I guess that he didn't think he had to, since his predecessors had not.

Exactly. thumb
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 am

Two wrongs don't make it right... Every time Obama screws up the left hollers Bush did it or, Clinton did it,or Reagan did it... Still doesn't make it right....
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

I wonder if she will be like Elizabeth Dole and consider politics? Maybe start off as the state representative for the district Crawford, Texas is in for the Texas Legislature and see what that leads to.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Two wrongs don't make it right... Every time Obama screws up the left hollers Bush did it or, Clinton did it,or Reagan did it... Still doesn't make it right....

However...none of us said that Bush or Reagan were wrong. Two rights don't make a right, I suppose?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:

You've lost me Lucas. These blanket statements are so generalized that I don't see how you can apply one to another. Why don't you just say what you feel.... Republicans GOOD, Democrats BAD! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:32 pm

My feelings are: Republicans BAD - Democrats WORSE, plus comically pathetic, and a danger to our country....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
My feelings are: Republicans BAD - Democrats WORSE, plus comically pathetic, and a danger to our country....

A danger to our country? Oh Good Lord... rofl No wonder we're the only industrialized country in the world without health care for all it's people. Paranoia rules supreme. BE SCARED THE SKY IS FALLING! Your logic is so far out there, there is no point in even trying to reach you. You are beyond...beyond...
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks, but I don't want to be "reached' by the left... I have to do enough reaching already(into my billfold) because of the left.. You don't care that the U.S. is broke as long as you get your precious ObamaCare... I do get that much... Thanks again...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Let's all play nice.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Thanks, but I don't want to be "reached' by the left... I have to do enough reaching already(into my billfold) because of the left.. You don't care that the U.S. is broke as long as you get your precious ObamaCare... I do get that much... Thanks again...

Heaven forbid you have to touch your wallet. Seems that is what bothers most of you the most. Who cares about all those people dying waiting for health care. As long as nobody's wallet gets touched. Geez, that's nice. Evil or Very Mad

I'm done with him Annie. There's no point when he is unable to compromise AT ALL. It's really sad.
doh
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:57 pm

Let's get back on target and leave the personal comments alone. Next one will shut down this thread.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Easy for you to say... But the most of "us" have to work for our checks and already pay plenty for those that are truly in need and plenty more for those that can help themselves but are to sorry and just want that government check... Ever wonder why the hand out crowd always votes for the left??? Thats how they keep their voter base....
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 am

Back to the topic...is Laura Bush a traitor for defending Obama when others call him a liar on national tv? Is she a RINO?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:03 am

Not really... She defended her husband when the left called him a liar....
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:05 am

Is she a liar, then?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:11 am

Nope... What do you think????
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:13 am

She also defends Cheney.. Does that make her a liar???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship   Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laura Bush praises Obama; bemoans partisanship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next