The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party Empty
PostSubject: The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party   The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Truer words were never spoken!

Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party   The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:16 pm

I thank God for trial lawyers. My attorney brought me at least some sort of justice in what happened to me in 1999.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party   The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:01 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I thank God for trial lawyers. My attorney brought me at least some sort of justice in what happened to me in 1999.
Don't misunderstand me, gringa. Trial lawyers are very important and very much needed. I respect the majority of them, but I do think we need tort reform, a lot of lawsuits are just ridiculous and they help cause the cost of products and health care to be out of reach. I'm glad that your attorney was able to help you out, but I' think you'd agree that there are a lot of over the top lawsuits out there that's killing business and the health care system.
The sad part is, they have the Dems in their back pocket.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party   The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:20 am

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Don't misunderstand me, gringa. Trial lawyers are very important and very much needed. I respect the majority of them, but I do think we need tort reform, a lot of lawsuits are just ridiculous and they help cause the cost of products and health care to be out of reach. I'm glad that your attorney was able to help you out, but I' think you'd agree that there are a lot of over the top lawsuits out there that's killing business and the health care system.
The sad part is, they have the Dems in their back pocket.

And the problem with tort reform is the innocent people, people like me, will be the ones who end up being ruined for life in order to save wealthy doctors who shouldn't be allowed to practice medicine because they are more worried about making it to their golf game than about their patients lives. They want to put a cap on how much people are rewarded for medical malpractice. Yes, let's reward doctors lack of concern for the patients, that will really make things all better. All the people who end up having to pay extreme bills for the rest of their lives to help correct a doctors lack of care will only end up in bankruptcy court and we'll all end up paying for it anyway. You say the dems are in lawyers back pockets....you need to take a look at how many republicans are in the back pocket of the NRA, Corporations, Big Pharma, AMA, health insurance companies, etc.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party   The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trial Lawyers Own The Democrat Party
Page 1 of 1