The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson Dead at 50   Michael Jackson Dead at 50 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:26 pm

The gossip site says that King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest early in the afternoon with EMTs working furiously to revive him.

They also report that when the paramedics arrived, Jackson reportedly had no pulse.

The singer is survived by his three children -- Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Link
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50   Michael Jackson Dead at 50 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50   Michael Jackson Dead at 50 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:00 pm

Very sad news!
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50   Michael Jackson Dead at 50 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
The gossip site says that King of Pop Michael Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest early in the afternoon with EMTs working furiously to revive him.

They also report that when the paramedics arrived, Jackson reportedly had no pulse.

The singer is survived by his three children -- Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Link
So each of "his" kids had the name Michael Jackson???? So who was Prince "blanket" Michael Jackson, Jr.....Sr...and I. Or can you just give someone the "II" without there being any of the above? I'm not being nasty..I truly want to know.

It's a shame that he turned out so darn weird because he truly was a great talent. I am sorry to hear of his death.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50   Michael Jackson Dead at 50 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Kgirl wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:

Link
So each of "his" kids had the name Michael Jackson???? So who was Prince "blanket" Michael Jackson, Jr.....Sr...and I. Or can you just give someone the "II" without there being any of the above? I'm not being nasty..I truly want to know.

It's a shame that he turned out so darn weird because he truly was a great talent. I am sorry to hear of his death.
I agree Kgirl, Jackson was an incredible talent and it is a shame that his life turned out to be such a train wreck. My sympahty and prayers go out to the Jackson family and especially those children.
This story gets even more bizzare and sad. Apparantley Jackson was not the biological father of his children and Rowe was the mother in surrogate only. I especially feel for these children, they are the ones that are going to pay for this and they are the ones that are not at fault. Just a sad story all he way around.......................................

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Dead at 50   Michael Jackson Dead at 50 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Dead at 50
Page 1 of 1