The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. Empty
PostSubject: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:31 am

Warning, some "language" in this video but funny.

And Bill talks about having a real liberal party since we really don't have one....

Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:59 am

I refuse to look or listen to bill maher.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:31 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:

Refusing to look at or listen to people who have differing views from yourself doesn't do anyone any favors. People need to open their minds to other views. That's part of the problem we have in this country today. Closed minds... Evil or Very Mad

PS You might be surprised that he shares some of your views on Barack Obama if you would watch him.
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Refusing to look at or listen to people who have differing views from yourself doesn't do anyone any favors. People need to open their minds to other views. That's part of the problem we have in this country today. Closed minds... Evil or Very Mad

PS You might be surprised that he shares some of your views on Barack Obama if you would watch him.
Why am I closed minded when I don't want to listen to the views of a comedian and guests selected to stir controversy? If I want opinions and analysis (which I rarely want), I get them from real news related shows like Meet the Press or Face the Nation, not from a panel primarily made up of celebrities.

BTW - I don't like Bill Maher, not because of his politics (some of which I agree with), but because of his delivery. I find him condescending and arrogant.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Roy Rogers wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Why am I closed minded when I don't want to listen to the views of a comedian and guests selected to stir controversy? If I want opinions and analysis (which I rarely want), I get them from real news related shows like Meet the Press or Face the Nation, not from a panel primarily made up of celebrities.

BTW - I don't like Bill Maher, not because of his politics (some of which I agree with), but because of his delivery. I find him condescending and arrogant.

I didn't say you were close-minded. Time Out
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:50 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Are you "closed minded" because you don't listen to Rush?
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:04 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Are you "closed minded" because you don't listen to Rush?

I was thinking about that earlier after I wrote it. You are correct, I don't like listening to him but when someone uses a conservative to make their point on here, I hear them out. I don't particularly like some of them but I try to keep an open mind because on occasion I will agree with them. I think it's important to take a listen to others views. Bill Maher is over the top for me at times but he does make some good points.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:43 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

I have a hard time stomaching Bill Maher also but it is not because I disagree with him, it is because of his disgusting egotism and arrogance. Similar how I don't care for listening to Rush or Anne Coulture (however you spell her last name).

One of my friends who I have enjoyed talking to for years was primarily due to our dialogues where we discussed numerous issues we didn't agree with. Our conversation was always respectful and that is why I enjoyed it. Granted that last few years, her views seem to be moving closer to mine so our conversations are not near as "fun" as they used to be. I never believed as firmly to the left as she was I would start to pull her towards the middle.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

I have a hard time stomaching Bill Maher also but it is not because I disagree with him, it is because of his disgusting egotism and arrogance. Similar how I don't care for listening to Rush or Anne Coulture (however you spell her last name).

One of my friends who I have enjoyed talking to for years was primarily due to our dialogues where we discussed numerous issues we didn't agree with. Our conversation was always respectful and that is why I enjoyed it. Granted that last few years, her views seem to be moving closer to mine so our conversations are not near as "fun" as they used to be. I never believed as firmly to the left as she was I would start to pull her towards the middle.

Bill can be arrogant but as I said before, he makes some brilliants points. He is a comedian and can be quite crude at times but that's just his style. I try to look over the more crude moments for the inner message (which I tend to agree with more than not).
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am

gringaloca wrote:
And Bill talks about having a real liberal party since we really don't have one....

Just watched this one. Wow. If Obama, Pelosi and Company are "Center Right" who in the world would qualify as true liberals? The Bolsheviks? Good heaves, Bill is the one who is waaaay out there, not McCain and others like him.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 am

SKINNYPIG wrote:

I totall agree on Maher. Like Letterman and Conan he is a far left wing joke! I don't mind lisening to some with opposing views at all, I just prefer to listen to credible sources and not bad left wing comedians, one of which is a bitter lef wing, "gap toothed" old man that was never #1 in the ratings..............kind of like MSNBC news is now. Grin

I do get kick out of all of the ones slamming Fox News, to be people that hate them and "supposedly" don't listen......they sure do know what Fox is tlking about Suspect . I think that ther must be plenty of "closet" Fox News fans out there. Coffee I am sure that Fox thanks all of them for the ratings.... rofl rofl
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:12 pm

The Drifter wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

I totall agree on Maher. Like Letterman and Conan he is a far left wing joke! I don't mind lisening to some with opposing views at all, I just prefer to listen to credible sources and not bad left wing comedians, one of which is a bitter lef wing, "gap toothed" old man that was never #1 in the ratings..............kind of like MSNBC news is now. Grin

I do get kick out of all of the ones slamming Fox News, to be people that hate them and "supposedly" don't listen......they sure do know what Fox is tlking about Suspect . I think that ther must be plenty of "closet" Fox News fans out there. Coffee I am sure that Fox thanks all of them for the ratings.... rofl rofl

Sex sells...and so does hate and fear mongering. It's like the National Enquirer on tv. Of course the ratings are going to be high. Weird/Odd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.   Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fox News, Cookie dough, Iran and Ensign.
Page 1 of 1