The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure

Go down 
+2
Mongo
Lucas McCain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 am

Amazing isn’t it, Lucas. Yet the media will try to push this as some kind of achievement. No
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Says the conservative blogger. Laughing It's a little soon to say it's failed. It just started April 15th for heavens sake.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 pm

You can disregard the blogger and it is early but the numbers are correct and they are quite bleak..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:40 pm

Well, we gave Bush eight years to come out of his bleak status. Let's give Obama at least four. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Back to the Whipping Post (Bush) again. When all else fails, lay it on Bush's back.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:09 am

I lay blame where blame belongs... Sorry. I'm not going to simply forget that the man existed so that others who supported him don't get their feelings hurt. He was a MORON. Weird/Odd puke

Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure Moran10

Anti-Obama man outside of Obama rally. rofl Who Me?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 am

The home loan mess is the fault of Dems. in congress who wanted every one to own a home whether they could afford it or not.. No money down and loaning 120% to people with bad to marginal credit.. Don't take long for the bubble to burst... It was not a Bush policy.. Any links to how Bush policy caused the mess?? So is every Obama failure going to be Bush's fault.. What a cop out...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 am

Where's the balance (and truth) between what IS Bush's fault and what isn't? It seems that we have two extremes - those that want to blame most everything on him and those that want to deny that anything is his fault? It's six of one and half dozen of the other.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:58 am

I agree that Bush made some terrible decisions but this ain't one of them.. Bush could have done more to stop it but he reached across the aisle and made the concessions... Now the left wants to blame him fully??
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:38 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
I agree that Bush made some terrible decisions but this ain't one of them.. Bush could have done more to stop it but he reached across the aisle and made the concessions... Now the left wants to blame him fully??
I agree, Lucas. Bush did plenty wrong, heck he spent like a liberal for starters, but it was those on the left pushing for loans to be made to people that had no business getting a loan.
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure   Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama's Mortage Rescue Plan A Failure
Page 1 of 1