The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zo is a Trip!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:55 am

I like the way he get's his point across.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Affirmative Action and Socializing the Big Three   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 am

Smart man... It's easy to see why the left just don't get it..
Back to top Go down
Audra Barkley
Homesteader
Homesteader
Audra Barkley

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm

This guy sounds like a complete fool.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:34 pm

Audra Barkley wrote:

No kidding. Half the stuff he's saying is just fake republican talking points. Sounds like he may be the only black ditto head. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:18 am

gringaloca wrote:
Audra Barkley wrote:

No kidding. Half the stuff he's saying is just fake republican talking points. Sounds like he may be the only black ditto head. Razz
There are plenty of black conservatives who disagree with Obama's social policies.. Why do you think that all black people blindly follow BHO's agenda.. Pretty broad brush you are painting with..
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:04 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
There are plenty of black conservatives who disagree with Obama's social policies.. Why do you think that all black people blindly follow BHO's agenda.. Pretty broad brush you are painting with..
thumb thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

I said DITTO HEAD not people who disagree with Barack Obama. Laughing I think it's pretty easy to say that Rush doesn't have a huge minority fan base especially among African Americans after his racists comments.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:29 pm

gringaloca wrote:
I said DITTO HEAD not people who disagree with Barack Obama. Laughing I think it's pretty easy to say that Rush doesn't have a huge minority fan base especially among African Americans after his racists comments.
You would be surprised by the number of minority followers Rush has.. Several of is staff including his main right hand man are A/A's as well as several of his guest hosts...
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm

The fact is that Rush Limbaugh's audience is overwhelmingly older white men. His demographic shows that his black listeners make up less than 1% of his audience. Apparently his staff is a large portion of his black listening base. Laughing 81% of his audience are men. 39% of them are between the ages of 35-49 and 42% are over 50. The majority of advertisers on his show are geared towards weight loss, baldness, impotency, debt solutions, etc.. Not very many black men want to sit around and listen to Rush talk about how they are oppressing white men. lol

Zo is a Trip! Demogr10

Link to demographic
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Audra Barkley wrote:

A "fool" because he disagrees with your and BHO's policies? Do you consider conservatives to be "fools"? Does disagreeing with they way BHO is governing classify one as a "fool"?

WOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zo is a Trip! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zo is a Trip!   Zo is a Trip! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zo is a Trip!
Page 1 of 1