The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo Empty
PostSubject: Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo   Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 pm

It's sorta hard to tell who are the extremists and who are supposed to be news reporters. Quite funny and good points.... Duck!

Video with Jon Stewart's take on Fox's freak out
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo   Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 am

Just my opinon but I don't think it is very hard at all to tell who (which networks) the extremist are. Jon Stewart is all that anyone has to say or look at to define the words extreme, classless or terrible.

I don't take things all that seriously and in fact really enjoy some good comedy "shots" at some no mattter who is the target or who is doing it but Jon Stewart is anything but funny. How anyone can watch him do anything on any subject and not want to puke is beyond me. Each to his own I guess.

One example of funny to me is comedian Frank Caliendo's(spelling?) and another one that I can't think of the name right now act when they do George Bush (now that's funny right there ), those guys actually have talent.

Was that Jon Stewart on Comedy Central or was it really the new NBC/MSNBC news anchor Scratch Head ? Both are about the same and I have the same opinion of both.
Razz Just having some fun with it............ Beer Toast
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo   Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:14 am

The Drifter wrote:
Just my opinon but I don't think it is very hard at all to tell who (which networks) the extremist are. Jon Stewart is all that anyone has to say or look at to define the words extreme, classless or terrible.

I don't take things all that seriously and in fact really enjoy some good comedy "shots" at some no mattter who is the target or who is doing it but Jon Stewart is anything but funny. How anyone can watch him do anything on any subject and not want to puke is beyond me. Each to his own I guess.

One example of funny to me is comedian Frank Caliendo's(spelling?) and another one that I can't think of the name right now act when they do George Bush (now that's funny right there ), those guys actually have talent.

Was that Jon Stewart on Comedy Central or was it really the new NBC/MSNBC news anchor Scratch Head ? Both are about the same and I have the same opinion of both.
Razz Just having some fun with it............ Beer Toast

I don't know what's so "extreme, classless or terrible" about the guy but he sure makes me laugh. All opinions aside, his take on Fox News is exactly how I feel. They hate Obama no matter what he does. Their whacked out view of his speech is a prime example. How dare he try to calm tensions with someone that doesn't like us. Rolling Eyes The comparison with what Reagan did with the Soviet Union was perfect. And anyone ever notice that all the women on fox news look very similar. Lots of blondes with long hair, ton of makeup, etc. and the men all look like plastic ken dolls. Laughing Weird.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo   Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 am

I don't think Obama needs the likes Jon Stewart to make him look even more inept than he already is.. But it's good to know that the left can see it also..
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo   Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:33 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
I don't think Obama needs the likes Jon Stewart to make him look even more inept than he already is.. But it's good to know that the left can see it also..

What exactly do you not like about Jon Stewart?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo   Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxs News Flips Out (go figure) over President Obama's Speech in Cairo
Page 1 of 1