The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pelosi Flip-Flops Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Pelosi Flip-Flops Again Empty
PostSubject: Pelosi Flip-Flops Again   Pelosi Flip-Flops Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi Flip-Flops Again   Pelosi Flip-Flops Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:20 am

Hopefully she'll be cut loose from her current position as Speaker of the House. She really needs to go.
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi Flip-Flops Again   Pelosi Flip-Flops Again I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Pelosi in no way will give it up and I honestly don't think that the liberal congress and senate will force her out. Pelosi just may keep on and one day embarrass Obama enough and he will have no choice. Between her and Joe Biden they should both give their positions up, go on the road as a combined comedy, pro botox tour. They could call it "the educated idiots tour". Pelosi along with Biden are a complete embarrassment to this country and it's current administration. As much as I disagree with Obama on most of his policies I will say that he is not an idiot and is very intelligent, these two (Biden/Pelosi) are imo borderline insane and are now crossing the border.

Comedian Ron White has a popular routine that describes Pelosi and Biden...."You Just Can't Fix.....Stupid". President Obama is far from stupid but I must say that he in my opinion has to think the american people are considering he chose both of these two basket cases and expected no one to notice how incompetent they are.
Another line by comedian Dennis Miller I found very funny was......"They found a new VP bunker for J. Biden since he gave up the location of the last one, a very large empty space lined with rubber walls.....inside Nancy Pelosi's head".

I know this was a "Pelosi" thread but my opinion you can't mention one without the other.....misery loves company. Next time I'll not hold back as much. Wink
All just my opinion of course...... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pelosi Flip-Flops Again   Pelosi Flip-Flops Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pelosi Flip-Flops Again
Page 1 of 1