The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

92-Year-Old Finally Sprung

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

92-Year-Old Finally Sprung Empty
PostSubject: 92-Year-Old Finally Sprung   92-Year-Old Finally Sprung I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:11 am

Quote :
A 92-year-old man was released from the Hamilton County Justice Center today, but not without some extra effort and the personal intervention of Sheriff Simon Leis Jr.
Sheriff's spokesman Steve Barnett said clerical workers in the office misread a judge's order from earlier in the day and were unaware Clifford Allen could serve his 18 days of home incarceration within the next six months, not immediately.

Link

The 92 year old man gets 18 days in jail for dui and is expected to serve the sentence in an over-crowed jail but a slug arrested for the rape of a teenage girl in a downtown park was cut loose because the jail was too crowed. Unreal! Mad
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: 92-Year-Old Finally Sprung   92-Year-Old Finally Sprung I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:51 am

Obviously some mixed ups occurred.

I agree that the "slug" should be in jail over the elderly man. Did I miss the "slug" in the article or is that from somewhere else?

One thing that I did find curious.

Quote :
“He can’t walk. He can’t find his way out of a restaurant. He needs around the clock care. He’s not a menace to anybody,” Robert Allen said earlier today.

That quote was from the man's son. How does a man that can't walk or find his way around get intoxicated, get in a vehicle and drive? Especially if he has around the clock care?
Back to top Go down
Hopalong Cassidy

Hopalong Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: 92-Year-Old Finally Sprung   92-Year-Old Finally Sprung I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:23 pm

The overcrowding in the Justice Center is a real problem. It is a revolving door over there. Very scarey to think about some of the people let out because of the crowding.

The people of Cincinnati better get a handle on this or a lot more people are going to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: 92-Year-Old Finally Sprung   92-Year-Old Finally Sprung I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:04 pm

Hopalong Cassidy wrote:
The overcrowding in the Justice Center is a real problem. It is a revolving door over there. Very scarey to think about some of the people let out because of the crowding.

The people of Cincinnati better get a handle on this or a lot more people are going to get hurt.
Amen to that! thumb
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: 92-Year-Old Finally Sprung   92-Year-Old Finally Sprung I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Obviously some mixed ups occurred.

I agree that the "slug" should be in jail over the elderly man. Did I miss the "slug" in the article or is that from somewhere else?

One thing that I did find curious.

Quote :
“He can’t walk. He can’t find his way out of a restaurant. He needs around the clock care. He’s not a menace to anybody,” Robert Allen said earlier today.

That quote was from the man's son. How does a man that can't walk or find his way around get intoxicated, get in a vehicle and drive? Especially if he has around the clock care?
That's something I didn't quite understand myself, Annie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 92-Year-Old Finally Sprung   92-Year-Old Finally Sprung I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

92-Year-Old Finally Sprung
Page 1 of 1