The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time to call this crap what it is.....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 am

So according to you I am both a racist and a liar..... Can't wait till all this racism crap comes back to bite the left in the ass... It's all you guys got and it's getting old already... There is not a position in the US government called The Black POTUS.. Only the POTUS... If Obama can accept the praise and accolades that come with the title he should accept the criticism as well.. I'm at least glad that Obama realizes that all criticism directed at him is not racial... I wish his followers were as smart....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
So according to you I am both a racist and a liar..... Can't wait till all this racism crap comes back to bite the left in the ass... It's all you guys got and it's getting old already... There is not a position in the US government called The Black POTUS.. Only the POTUS... If Obama can accept the praise and accolades that come with the title he should accept the criticism as well.. I'm at least glad that Obama realizes that all criticism directed at him is not racial... I wish his followers were as smart....

I didn't call you are racist or a liar. If you think what I wrote applies to you, that's your assumption. And our president won't be able to talk about the racism directed at him until after his presidency. If he comes out against the racists now, it will only fuel their fire more. History will show how differently this president was treated.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:46 am

In Feb. Obama had a 70% approval rating... Now it's in the 40's.. Did all those people suddenly become racist??? How can you explain that a mostly white country could elect a black man president and ten months later become a racist majority??? Democrats control all three branches of government(congress by a wide margin)Why is he having so much trouble getting his agenda passed??? If racism is your only answer then it's the Dems. in congress that are the racist.... It's Obama's credibility not his color that people are worried about... Just keep playing that old race card and the left will lose what credibility they have left.....
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:39 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
In Feb. Obama had a 70% approval rating... Now it's in the 40's.. Did all those people suddenly become racist??? How can you explain that a mostly white country could elect a black man president and ten months later become a racist majority??? Democrats control all three branches of government(congress by a wide margin)Why is he having so much trouble getting his agenda passed??? If racism is your only answer then it's the Dems. in congress that are the racist.... It's Obama's credibility not his color that people are worried about... Just keep playing that old race card and the left will lose what credibility they have left.....

As I said before, history will tell the true tale. And get your facts straight. His approval rating was 55% as of two days ago so the majority of this country are still behind him and the majority still support the public option. That puts him ahead of Bill Clinton at the same time in his presidency and equal to Ronald Reagan. I didn't say that all republicans are racist. You really need to quit putting words in my mouth Lucas. If you actually paid attention to what I was writing and quit putting this right wing slant on everything I say, you would already know this. thumb Weird/Odd
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 pm

This has gotten too personal...and it's ran its course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to call this crap what it is.....   It's time to call this crap what it is..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's time to call this crap what it is.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2