The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people....

Go down 
+2
Annie Oakley
gringaloca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ja'far
Wrangler
Wrangler
Ja'far

Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people....   Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
What good is it if you can't afford it or it bankrupts your country... Or what If you need a doctor and he's on strike??

The problem is our current system is doing just that. The US spends 16% of its GDP on healthcare, far more than any other country. It is the principal reason wages have been stagnate, probably a solid contributor to unemployment, and in a few years will completely erode American competitiveness in the global market. And that's just the private side.

The US isn't adopting France's system, I merely used their system as an anecdote showing that private insurance can and will remain in the face of a government option.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people....   Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm

[quote="Mongo"]
gringaloca wrote:
Mongo wrote:
Cynthia Tucker: 45-65% Of Townhall Protesters Are Racists. Rolling Eyes

I do think it was wrong of her to make assumptions but we all know that lots of these protesters are racists and simply can't deal with a black man being our president but I hope she's way off on those numbers. I would say closer to 30% and it also depends on the location. I live in a county where the n word is still used pretty freely among friends. I could easily see where she is coming from but you just can't make assumptions. They may not be racists at all, they may just be ignorant. Razz
No gringa, I don't know that and I don't know how you can assume you do either.

30%? Really? Why?

The n word gets used more around this area by blacks than by whites, are they racist when doing so?

Ignorant? Because they disagree with Obama's Health Care policy, they're ignorant? Scratch Head

Yes, as mean as it may sound. Most of the people who are protesting are ignorant of the bill. They haven't read it or didn't understand it. They listen to what Rush Limbaugh and others tell them and they are afraid. When you have large groups screaming "keep your government hands off my medicare", well, yes, that's ignorance. They believe that "Obamacare" is going to have death panels and is going to make them lose the insurance they already have. Most of the "protesters" are retired and have medicare or good insurance through their employers. Do you see any poor people protesting this? No. The only people you see complaining are people who already have insurance and who don't give a crap about others who do not. That's not ignorance, that's just greed and hatred. And most educated blacks don't call each other the N word. They find it offensive but if blacks want to call each other that, so be it. That doesn't make it ok for whites to do it. Kentucky is full of racists. I know this because one of my best friends had to leave the state because she married a black man. She is still called a N lover to this day and she's been married to him for many years. To believe that there are not racists involved in these demonstrations is sticking your head in the sand. I do pray that her numbers are high but I know in some areas that number is low. Spend any time in southeast Kentucky? Blacks are still afraid to drive through some of those counties. Of course there are racists and most of them live in the closet. They don't go around blasting blacks in public but they sure will around people they think they can trust and when they cast their votes. Why do you think that the south is all red? I mean, come on, it's the south and many people still go around flying their confederate flags and don't give a rip what that flag is associated with or how uncomfortable it makes black people feel. And don't you find it odd that 99% or more of these people at these protests are white. Watch all the videos. How often do you see minorities around? tinfoil
Back to top Go down

Beck now calling Obama a racist who hates white people....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3