The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee

Go down 
+5
Ja'far
Mongo
Annie Oakley
Lucas McCain
gringaloca
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Keep on viewing things from the skewed world view you have. I'm actually still waiting for that link I asked for. What's taking so long? Rolling Eyes
Gringa, I'm still amazed at how you have had such an outcry for these "poor terrorists" yet don't tear shed for all of the victims of the terrorists. Now, I know you care about them, but honestly I think your hatred for Bush and Cheney has left your views skewed. Remember Daniel Pearl & Nick Berg? Is what they went through even remotely as "mild" as what waterboarding is in comparison? No detainees have died from waterboarding. Hasn't every Westerner captured by terrorists been tortured AND killed?

What you are confusing is this..... The people who are being tortured didn't chop off Daniel Pearl's head. Lots of them haven't even been charged with anything. They may be perfectly innocent. You can't torture people who have different views than us and are from the middle east to get back at some hooded figures who chop peoples heads off. That's crazy. What about our soldiers raping 14 year old girls in Iraq and killing entire families? Should the Iraqi capture the good soldiers who haven't done anything illegal and torture the hell out of them simply because they are American soldiers and some of their fellow soldiers were PSYCHOS. It makes zero sense. I feel horrible for every American who has been lost to crazy terrorists but I think the people who are actually responsible should be the ones captured and convicted, not some random middle eastern teenager who doesn't like the US.

And I'm still waiting for that link I asked for from you. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:22 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Wow, Judge, we need an emoticon with a tinfoil hat badly.
I'll see what I can do. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:28 pm

gringaloca wrote:
So you are saying the BBC, ABC, CBS, The Associated Press, etc. are all paid off by the democratic party? Wow, Judge, we need an emoticon with a tinfoil hat badly. razz2 Mongo I had no idea you were one of the crazy conspiracy theorist you laugh about. Weird/Odd
Umm, I don't believe she posted any links from those sources. So....How is it I'm a conspiracy theorist? Scratch Head
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm

gringaloca wrote:
What you are confusing is this..... The people who are being tortured didn't chop off Daniel Pearl's head. Lots of them haven't even been charged with anything. They may be perfectly innocent. You can't torture people who have different views than us and are from the middle east to get back at some hooded figures who chop peoples heads off. That's crazy. What about our soldiers raping 14 year old girls in Iraq and killing entire families? Should the Iraqi capture the good soldiers who haven't done anything illegal and torture the hell out of them simply because they are American soldiers and some of their fellow soldiers were PSYCHOS. It makes zero sense. I feel horrible for every American who has been lost to crazy terrorists but I think the people who are actually responsible should be the ones captured and convicted, not some random middle eastern teenager who doesn't like the US.

And I'm still waiting for that link I asked for from you. Sleep
What you are confusing is this, they would chop off your head if given the chance. How many that get released and end up on the "battlefield" will it take until you get it through your head that these are extremists. They want you, me and all Christians dead. They want anyone that doesn't believe in their extreme views dead.
Again, all you look for, like all Liberals, are the FEW idiot soldiers that have done wrong and you continue to ignore all the good the vast majority of our troops have done. A wonderful sentiment on Memorial Day. No

What link are you waiting for from me?
Back to top Go down
Audra Barkley
Homesteader
Homesteader
Audra Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:41 pm

Mongo wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
So you are saying the BBC, ABC, CBS, The Associated Press, etc. are all paid off by the democratic party? Wow, Judge, we need an emoticon with a tinfoil hat badly. razz2 Mongo I had no idea you were one of the crazy conspiracy theorist you laugh about. Weird/Odd
Umm, I don't believe she posted any links from those sources. So....How is it I'm a conspiracy theorist? Scratch Head
It wouldn't matter what source I used, you would dismiss it as Liberal and therefore not worthy of your time.
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Oh come on, Audra! You don't post anything remotely middle ground, it's always leaning so far left I have to tilt my head to read it.
Back to top Go down
Audra Barkley
Homesteader
Homesteader
Audra Barkley

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Mongo wrote:
Oh come on, Audra! You don't post anything remotely middle ground, it's always leaning so far left I have to tilt my head to read it.
A typical response from a typical right-winger. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Audra Barkley wrote:
Mongo wrote:
A typical response from a typical right-winger. Rolling Eyes
And that's a typical left-wing response, nothing of substance. Razz
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Let's get something of substance from either side...or has this thread ran its course?
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Let's get something of substance from either side...or has this thread ran its course?
Yes, let's try to keep this less personal and more on point. It's been a good thread, let's try to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm

gringaloca wrote:
How's this grab ya, gringa? tinfoil
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
How's this grab ya, gringa? tinfoil

I love it!!! Laughing rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee   Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torture Debate on Fox and friends. hee hee
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5