The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.

Go down 
+2
SKINNYPIG
gringaloca
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. Empty
PostSubject: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it''s torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm

This just proves what I've been saying all along. Pro-Torture people can run their mouths all they like about how waterboarding isn't torture. Let's see what they say if it's done on them. Now we know why Sean Hannity hasn't done it. What a chicken but understandable. It is torture afterall. Make sure you watch the videos in the article of him being waterboarded and his response... lol I think that everyone who says it isn't torture should agree to go do it and be videotaped. I bet this republican wouldn't be the only one changing his mind in a hurry.

Chicago radio host Erich "Mancow" Muller decided he'd get himself waterboarded to prove the technique wasn't torture.

It didn't turn out that way. "Mancow," in fact, lasted just six or seven seconds before crying foul. Apparently, the experience went pretty badly -- "Witnesses said Muller thrashed on the table, and even instantly threw the toy cow he was holding as his emergency tool to signify when he wanted the experiment to stop," according to NBC Chicago.

"The average person can take this for 14 seconds," Marine Sergeant Clay South told his audience before he was waterboarded on air. "He's going to wiggle, he's going to scream, he's going to wish he never did this."

Mancow was set on a 7-foot long table with his legs elevated and his feet tied.

"I wanted to prove it wasn't torture," Mancow said. "They cut off our heads, we put water on their face...I got voted to do this but I really thought 'I'm going to laugh this off.' "

The upshot? "It is way worse than I thought it would be, and that's no joke," Mancow told listeners. "It is such an odd feeling to have water poured down your nose with your head back...It was instantaneous...and I don't want to say this: absolutely torture."

The 42-year-old radio host is no stranger to controversy. In 2005, he was maligned for saying that then-Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean was "vile," "bloodthirsty," "evil" and "should be kicked out of America."

Link to full article

Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:31 pm

That was the most rediculous, biggets joke I have ever witnessed. doh That must be the biggest sissy I've ever seen. Plus he drowned when he was a kid according to him. He had a fear of water before he ever tried it. What a joke!

Gringa, I will get my wife to do the same exact thing to me this afternoon and give a report. I may even video it and let you guys view it. I may even let my wife try it. I guarantee she will last longer than that little wimp.

I can't be sure, but I get the feeling it all may have been staged. Although I'm sure you are certain it's all on the up & up.

I still wouldn't consider it to be torture, but I can see where it would make a cowardly terrorist talk after a long period of time. Frankly it looks too easy for those thugs.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:52 pm

SKINNYPIG wrote:
That was the most rediculous, biggets joke I have ever witnessed. doh That must be the biggest sissy I've ever seen. Plus he drowned when he was a kid according to him. He had a fear of water before he ever tried it. What a joke!

Gringa, I will get my wife to do the same exact thing to me this afternoon and give a report. I may even video it and let you guys view it. I may even let my wife try it. I guarantee she will last longer than that little wimp.

I can't be sure, but I get the feeling it all may have been staged. Although I'm sure you are certain it's all on the up & up.

I still wouldn't consider it to be torture, but I can see where it would make a cowardly terrorist talk after a long period of time. Frankly it looks too easy for those thugs.

You sure like using the word sissy a lot. You wouldn't be a bully or have some sort of complex would you?
The guy is a die hard republican who has been laughing on air about how funny it is that people are whining about waterboarding. I'm sure he was calling them sissies too, just like you. He isn't a sissy, he's a human being that felt like he was drowning. And yes, I want you to videotape it and I want someone with military training doing it who isn't a buddy of yours. Then I'll believe it was done "right". Your wife isn't going to willingly torture you (even though I can see why she might want to). Rolling Eyes rofl All this sissy talks makes me wonder if we are adults or if we are in third grade. Grow up, this is the real world. Calling people a sissy for not wanting to be tortured is ridiculous. And I saw where you called Mr. Ventura (a man who has served this country and was a navy seal) a sissy. I doubt you'd call him that to his face. It's not very patriotic of you to make light of someone who has served and protected your "Big, Bad" butt. no no
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Hmmm, he didn't look all that tortured to me. In fact, he looked like he was feeling pretty darn good afterward. Thanks for posting this gringa, if there was ever any doubt that it really isn't all that horrific to go through, you cleared that up. thumb
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:27 pm

Mongo wrote:
Hmmm, he didn't look all that tortured to me. In fact, he looked like he was feeling pretty darn good afterward. Thanks for posting this gringa, if there was ever any doubt that it really isn't all that horrific to go through, you cleared that up. thumb
thumb Laughing My thoughts as well, he was probably "mocking" the left. That radio personality has a history of doing that when calling out alot of their "alleged truth's".
Although I don't know for certain, by "mancow's" history and sarcasm comedy I feel certain that he is still laugh until I cry at the left by mocking their claims.
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:42 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

You sure like using the word sissy a lot. You wouldn't be a bully or have some sort of complex would you?
The guy is a die hard republican who has been laughing on air about how funny it is that people are whining about waterboarding. I'm sure he was calling them sissies too, just like you. He isn't a sissy, he's a human being that felt like he was drowning. And yes, I want you to videotape it and I want someone with military training doing it who isn't a buddy of yours. Then I'll believe it was done "right". Your wife isn't going to willingly torture you (even though I can see why she might want to). Rolling Eyes rofl All this sissy talks makes me wonder if we are adults or if we are in third grade. Grow up, this is the real world. Calling people a sissy for not wanting to be tortured is ridiculous. And I saw where you called Mr. Ventura (a man who has served this country and was a navy seal) a sissy. I doubt you'd call him that to his face. It's not very patriotic of you to make light of someone who has served and protected your "Big, Bad" butt. no no

I find the way you put words in my mouth to be offensive. I also find the way you use untruths to be offensive. I can't remember calling Jesse a sissy.
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:39 pm

gringaloca wrote:
SKINNYPIG wrote:

Ok, the test is complete!

Here were the ground rules my wife and I used for the waterboarding test.
1. I had to hold my own nose.
2. Cold, not hot water was used.
3. My feet would be tied but not my hands.
4. She could ask any question she wanted, but only after the water started.
5. I didn’t cover my nose with the cloth, but I did cover my eyes.
6. Had to do it outside, didn’t want to get the garage wet.
7. She couldn’t stop with the water until I told her the answer (she approved of) or I seriously said to stop.
8. There would be no video tape. She flat out refused to allow it to be videoed.

Results:

Two pitchers were used to keep it flowing. My 14 year old son kept them full. The question was “do you think my butt is getting bigger, and do you think it’s too big”?

She poured the first batch a little too fast, we were laughing too hard I guess. Other than a few delays between the pours (due to my son loafing and laughing at us) the water came at a relentless pace. I must say it was VERY scary and uncomfortable for the first ten pours and I did consider screaming for them to stop. After I relaxed and learned how to drink some, blow some out and gargle some of it, I began to get the hang of it. It was really tough when I allowed it to get down my nostrils though. I came really close to spewing on several occasions. My wife had tears coming from her eyes from laughing so hard. The military should interview her for the job, she was great. After 7 minutes and 13 seconds I decided to answer the question. I was very tired and it all seemed to be too crazy for us to continue. I can most definitely see how it makes people talk. All the laughing made it much easier for me I’m sure.

My thoughts:

1. Is it torture? I’d have to say yes if continued for a lengthy period of time.
2. Could it have everlasting physical problems? No.
3. Could it leave everlasting mental problems? If done for hours and hours for days or weeks, I’d say maybe/yes. I have a feeling most answer very quickly.
4. Is it too bad for a cowardly terrorist? Absolutely not!

If you’re curious as to how I answered the question. Is it getting bigger? Yes. Is it too big? No, it’s just right.

I advise you all to try this. It was very informing. I am in no way making fun of waterboarding. It is NOT an easy thing to go through and I hope no human has to go through it again. On the other hand, if it can be done in conjunction with good intelligence along with good odds of getting crucial information from the waterboardee, I say go for it.

On second thought, don't try this at home. It was crazy and borderline stupid. I am not your average everyday human. I've been called nuts on more than several occaisions. Waterboarding is BAD but should be very effective. Continue on GITMO.
Back to top Go down
Ja'far
Wrangler
Wrangler
Ja'far

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:34 pm

What you described was not waterboarding. And to actually drown yourself in your backyard would be a terrible idea.
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:00 pm

Ja'far wrote:
What you described was not waterboarding. And to actually drown yourself in your backyard would be a terrible idea.

Yes sir, I am fully aware that what we did was not waterboarding. It was a comparison to the video that gringaloca so amusingly provided to us republicans in a weak attempt to prove something. I thought it (the video) was funny. What a joke!
Back to top Go down
The Drifter
Wrangler
Wrangler

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 11:22 pm

4.) is it too bad for a cowardly terrorist....absolutely not.

Skinny, your comment # 4 was my main point all along, nothing is too bad for people that fly planes into buildings killing over 3,000 of our american citizens who had done absolutely nothing.
I just get sick of all the bleeding heart liberal whining from some. From Washington D.C. all the way down to message boards.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:15 am

The Drifter wrote:
4.) is it too bad for a cowardly terrorist....absolutely not.

Skinny, your comment # 4 was my main point all along, nothing is too bad for people that fly planes into buildings killing over 3,000 of our american citizens who had done absolutely nothing.
I just get sick of all the bleeding heart liberal whining from some. From Washington D.C. all the way down to message boards.

Are you a Christian? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:20 pm

It's funny how libs flip-flop so much...
After 9/11 they voted overwhelmingly to get revenge for the attacks and now they are a bunch of Christen peace doves.. What gives?? Remember, it's the libs who are trying to eliminate Christianity from every faze of our every day life. How can anyone who backs people that won't even allow a moment of silence to honor our Lord have the audacity to ask someone if they are a Christan.. Really,
who do they think they are??
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:05 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
After 9/11 they voted overwhelmingly to get revenge for the attacks and now they are a bunch of Christen peace doves.. What gives?? Remember, it's the libs who are trying to eliminate Christianity from every faze of our every day life. How can anyone who backs people that won't even allow a moment of silence to honor our Lord have the audacity to ask someone if they are a Christan.. Really,

I have to ask. Why do Christians continue to whine and whine about how they are the minority and have no rights in this country? Why do they whine constantly that their Christian rights are being taken away, like liberals control everything and have the power to actually do that sort of thing (like they'd even want to)?

And liberals wanted the people who were responsible brought to justice, namely Osama Bin Laden. President Bush didn't think Osama was worth his time even though he promised he would bring him to justice. There was no flip flopping. I still want Osama Bin Laden on a silver platter and you should too. And I have every right to ask someone if they are a Christian. When someone is making comments that are very non-Christlike, I have the every right to point that out. Who am I? I'm Gringa Loca and that's all you really ever need to know about me. And what on Earth are you even talking...moment of silence. You are going off in left field again or should I say right field? Angel
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:26 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

I have to ask. Why do Christians continue to whine and whine about how they are the minority and have no rights in this country? Why do they whine constantly that their Christian rights are being taken away, like liberals control everything and have the power to actually do that sort of thing (like they'd even want to)?

And liberals wanted the people who were responsible brought to justice, namely Osama Bin Laden. President Bush didn't think Osama was worth his time even though he promised he would bring him to justice. There was no flip flopping. I still want Osama Bin Laden on a silver platter and you should too. And I have every right to ask someone if they are a Christian. When someone is making comments that are very non-Christlike, I have the every right to point that out. Who am I? I'm Gringa Loca and that's all you really ever need to know about me. And what on Earth are you even talking...moment of silence. You are going off in left field again or should I say right field? Angel
The liberals had Bin Laden handed to them.. Why didn't they want him???
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Really? When? And provide some links. I'd like to know all about that.

And you didn't answer any of my questions.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Really? When? And provide some links. I'd like to know all about that.

And you didn't answer any of my questions.
.. http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm
Back to top Go down
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:14 am

Lucas McCain wrote:
.. http://www.infowars.com/saved%20pages/Prior_Knowledge/Clinton_let_bin_laden.htm
Bush haters love to blame him for 9-11, they also love to conveniently forget that Clinton could have had Bin Laden's head on a silver platter and 9-11 likely would have never happened. thumb

Last edited by Mongo on Mon May 25, 2009 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.   Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conservative/Republican radio hosts gets waterboarded and lasts six seconds before he says it's torture.
Page 1 of 1