The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???

Go down 
+3
Annie Oakley
Judge Roy Bean
gringaloca
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Empty
PostSubject: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 am

Some of my first toys were albums growing up. lol. My parents were into good heavy music. The first album that I have memories of is Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti. You could pull out the albums and change the scenes in the windows of the building on the front. I loved looking at that! I also loved ELP Brain Salad Surgery album. Beautiful. It shows a mummified skull on the outside and when you open it up, it shows the person before when she was still young and beautiful. My mom had the Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers album with the blue jeans on front with the real zipper you could unzip. lol The scariest album cover at to be my dads Uriah Heep album with the demon on the front. I couldn't even look at that one I was young. ha ha ha. Houses of the Holy is a great album cover as well.

Brain Salad Surgery

Physical Graffiti

Sticky Fingers

Uriah Heep
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:34 am

Excellent thread, gringaloca!

I'll post some of mine starting with this one.

Pink Floyd ~ Ummagumma
Front
To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Ummagumma

Back
To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Umma-gumma-21
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:49 am

Steppenwolf ~ Monster

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? 159559

If I can find the rest of the album art for this one I'll post it. Really cool artwork!
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:56 am

Nazareth ~ Hair Of The Dog

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? 30kr5gj
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 am

Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Street Survivors

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Lynyrd-skynyrd-street-survivors1
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:43 am

Nice thread, Gringa! cheers
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Going to post some as I soon as I figure it out...
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:50 pm

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Aenima14

This is a great album and album cover...
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:52 pm

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Aenima11

Inside the Cover...
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:55 pm

One of the Inserts...

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Eyesan10
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Another insert...

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Aebill10
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:00 pm

This has to be one of my all time favorites....Pantera Vulgar Display of Power...

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Panter10
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Front_10
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Of course! Tool always has some very cool album art. Maynard is basically a walking piece of art at some of his concerts. ha ha. Pantera fan?
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:42 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Of course! Tool always has some very cool album art. Maynard is basically a walking piece of art at some of his concerts. ha ha. Pantera fan?

Ah yea I'm a fan of almost anything that is not raped by Radio...hehe...

If you get a chance get on ebay and check out what the Tool Aenima on vinyl runs for...I have a copy...The Pantera stuff on Vinyl is also very hard to get and high priced...I have all of the pantera that is on vinyl...Except the stuff before they were signed to a big label...I like tool but I love aenima...I have a EP pic disc promo of aenima they gave away at Best Buy in 96...way before I got back into vinyl...It averages about a $100...I bought that CD when it came out...Just to check it out...It is my second favorite album of all time...Behind The Beatles...White Album...
Back to top Go down
AnitaBeer
Homesteader
Homesteader
AnitaBeer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 pm

I alwas thought Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy was pretty cool.

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Led-zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-back
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:55 pm

Slayer wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

If you get a chance get on ebay and check out what the Tool Aenima on vinyl runs for...I have a copy...The Pantera stuff on Vinyl is also very hard to get and high priced...I have all of the pantera that is on vinyl...Except the stuff before they were signed to a big label...I like tool but I love aenima...I have a EP pic disc promo of aenima they gave away at Best Buy in 96...way before I got back into vinyl...It averages about a $100...I bought that CD when it came out...Just to check it out...It is my second favorite album of all time...Behind The Beatles...White Album...

I'm a huge Tool fan. My husband is a drummer and he thinks Danny Carey is the shiznit after Neil Peart of course. lol. My fav tool song is schism but that's because I relate the most to it. I'll check this stuff out. Oh and hubby went to see Down in Cincinnati a couple months ago. Phil from Pantera is the lead singer. He said they rocked even though Phil can be a douche at times. lol
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm

AnitaBeer wrote:
I alwas thought Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy was pretty cool.

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Led-zeppelin-houses-of-the-holy-back

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! I need to learn how to post the pic thing. duh
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:59 pm

gringaloca wrote:
AWESOME! Thanks for sharing! I need to learn how to post the pic thing. duh
When you find the picture you want, copy the image url and then click on the Image Button when you post a reply and then paste the url in the box. Beware though, some url's won't work.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Homesteader
Homesteader
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 am

gringaloca wrote:
Slayer wrote:
gringaloca wrote:

I'm a huge Tool fan. My husband is a drummer and he thinks Danny Carey is the shiznit after Neil Peart of course. lol. My fav tool song is schism but that's because I relate the most to it. I'll check this stuff out. Oh and hubby went to see Down in Cincinnati a couple months ago. Phil from Pantera is the lead singer. He said they rocked even though Phil can be a douche at times. lol

Oh yea I could say that is my two favorite drummers...I 2 am a big Down fan...I bought NOLA when it first came out on CD...95 I think...I have NOLA on vinyl...$150-$200 range...I also have two copys of Down III...They did not realease II on vinyl...
Back to top Go down
John Reid
Homesteader
Homesteader
John Reid

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Bitches Brew - Miles Davis

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? BitchesBrewGatefold
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Well shoot, none of mine worked.   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:23 pm

ELP Brain Salad Surgery

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Brain+Salad

Pearl Jam VS

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Pearl-Jam-Vs---Sealed-358469

Molly Hatchet

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Album-molly-hatchet

Janes Addiction (Hopefully this doesn't violate some TOS since it's art.)

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Janes
Back to top Go down
SKINNYPIG
Wrangler
Wrangler
SKINNYPIG

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Lynyrd Skynyrd ~ Street Survivors

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? Lynyrd-skynyrd-street-survivors1

thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???   To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slayer and others of course, Which album has your favorite album art???
Page 1 of 1