The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to hold war crime tribunals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

Where to hold war crime tribunals? Empty
PostSubject: Where to hold war crime tribunals?   Where to hold war crime tribunals? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Let's say that this whole torture thing opens up a huge can of worms regarding torture and other war crimes committed by the Bush administration. Don't you agree that their tribunals should be held in an international setting far away from all US partisanship? I think it's the only fair solution. I wonder what is going to happen when the general public gets to see the 2000 photos being released showing us torturing all these people, most of whom haven't even been charged with anything. No I wonder what excuses will be made then? doh
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Where to hold war crime tribunals?   Where to hold war crime tribunals? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 pm

No takers? Don't worry. I doubt that he or Cheney will go to prison. People like that always manage to wiggle their way out of tight situations but we can always dream. Chase
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Where to hold war crime tribunals?   Where to hold war crime tribunals? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 am

Great interview with Dr. Turley about this subject. If Bush and company are so convinced that waterboarding isn't torture, what are they so afraid of? Why not get a special prosecutor to vindicate themselves? Probably because they aren't very confident in their defense.

Take a look at t his video....good points...

Dr. Turley Interview
Back to top Go down
Tom Gladius
Homesteader
Homesteader
Tom Gladius

PostSubject: Re: Where to hold war crime tribunals?   Where to hold war crime tribunals? I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm

In the event that these are held, which I don't feel they should be, I think holding them in Switzerland is the most logical choice. No country in the world has been as neutral as Switzerland over the years and I think they would be the most fair.

This is of course ignoring a sudden influx of gold from 1939-1945. Angel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to hold war crime tribunals?   Where to hold war crime tribunals? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to hold war crime tribunals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: