The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Obama's Snitch Brigade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

Obama's Snitch Brigade Empty
PostSubject: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:09 am

Any one who disagrees with the Patriot Act and follows Obama on this is nuts... How paranoid is he... http://michellemalkin.com/2009/08/07/whos-behind-the-internet-snitch-brigade/
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:10 am

Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 am

It has troubling implications. I would have less of a problem with it if it was a "copy" the fishy info and forward it on, but including the link to where it came from makes it appear less honest and more intrusive.

To your original statement, do you feel that the converse is true? Are people nuts if they support the Patriot Act and diss this?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Not a huge fan of the Patriot Act either... But at least parts of the act are good for our protection...
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
Not a huge fan of the Patriot Act either... But at least parts of the act are good for our protection...

Someone help me out. Why can't I think of the quote that I want, or who said it? Something to the line of those that would give up liberties to provide security deserve neither.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 pm

What liberties did you give up.. Like I said I'm no fan of the act... Great retort coming from an Obama fan... Why does the left use that line only when it suits them... So you have no problem with Obama striping you of your liberties??
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
What liberties did you give up.. Like I said I'm no fan of the act... Great retort coming from an Obama fan... Why does the left use that line only when it suits them... So you have no problem with Obama striping you of your liberties??

I'm going to bow out of this one. It's not quite my style.
Back to top Go down
Ja'far
Wrangler
Wrangler
Ja'far

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

Someone help me out. Why can't I think of the quote that I want, or who said it? Something to the line of those that would give up liberties to provide security deserve neither.

Quote :
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
It's attributed to Benjamin Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:56 pm

Ja'far wrote:
Annie Oakley wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

Quote :
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
It's attributed to Benjamin Franklin.

I was thinking that it was Franklin, but the wording of it escaped me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:28 pm

I'm going to bow out of this one. It's not quite my style.[/quote]

Scaredy cat.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
I'm going to bow out of this one. It's not quite my style.

Scaredy cat.. Laughing[/quote]

Not scared...just not liking being branded. I don't play those games.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:17 pm

I won't brand you as long as you apply that quote to gun control and other constitutional issues..
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Lucas McCain wrote:
I won't brand you as long as you apply that quote to gun control and other constitutional issues..

If you're not aware, I am a gun owner and promote the right to use guns for hunting and self defense.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 pm

So would you be upset if your option was taken away???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama's Snitch Brigade   Obama's Snitch Brigade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama's Snitch Brigade
Page 1 of 1