The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Chat Session

Go down 
+3
Doc Holiday
Lucas McCain
Judge Roy Bean
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

Sunday Chat Session Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:57 pm

A couple of things:

Last Sunday's chat went really well, and I'm wondering if we should have different topics to discuss at different times of the session. We could do 1, 2 or 3 different topics. They could last all night for the one, or one and a half hours each for two, or an hour each for three. We can also have time for open chat.

Also, should we leave it to start a 7pm or start it at 6:30pm?

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://outpostsaloon.forumotion.com
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

Location : I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:08 am

If you all want to do topics, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:28 am

Any thing but politics... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 am

Lucas McCain wrote:

Or Led Zeppelin. Cool Shades

I thought you and Gringaloca had a fascinating political discussion in last week's chat session.
Back to top Go down
Lucas McCain
Rancher
Rancher
Lucas McCain

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:38 am

Doc Holiday wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

I thought you and Gringaloca had a fascinating political discussion in last week's chat session.
You should join us in the political forum... mischief
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
Lucas McCain wrote:

So, Led Zeppelin it is... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

I will chat about anything except...I will not discuss Bill Clinton and Cigars..........anything else is fair game...and I MEAN IT... Mad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm

Kgirl wrote:
I will chat about anything except...I will not discuss Bill Clinton and Cigars..........anything else is fair game...and I MEAN IT... Mad Laughing

Even Buffalos?
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Doc Holiday wrote:
Kgirl wrote:

Even Buffalos?
Well maybe Buffalos Razz Razz but NOT Bill Boxing Boxing ..........
Back to top Go down
Judge Roy Bean
Founder
Judge Roy Bean

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 am

Kgirl wrote:
I like a good cigar...
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Kgirl wrote:
I like a good cigar...
Yes I know you do......you are so bad Wink
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 pm

So like I missed last Sunday's session. I heard Annie, or was it Mrs. PH, outed Doc. So what's the ups for the this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:21 am

Roy Rogers wrote:
So like I missed last Sunday's session. I heard Annie, or was it Mrs. PH, outed Doc. So what's the ups for the this Sunday.

More craziness for sure! Something about getting our Outposters all together in one place that brings out their wild side! razz2
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 am

Annie did NOT out Doc! No
Back to top Go down
Doc Holiday
Administrator
Doc Holiday

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:12 pm

Annie Oakley wrote:
Annie did NOT out Doc! No
No, that was Mrs. PH.

I think you just got blamed in the confusion of so many seperate conversations going on.
Back to top Go down
Mrs PurpleHaze
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mrs PurpleHaze

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:45 pm

I would NEVER out anyone....Doc outed himself! He said, and I quote...(I hope correctly) "I have a little thing".....See, he outed himself!

Then, Kgirl decided to take a shower for at least two hours! I waited and waited for her to come back and she never did....(sniff)....LOL....I hope to be there tonight. I really enjoyed you all!
Back to top Go down
Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Mrs PH, I think that they are talking about revealing Doc's "other" personality somewhere else.

As for Doc's "little thingy" he's the one that said it. You and I just told him that he might want to keep that under....er....wraps.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kgirl
Kgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm

Mrs PurpleHaze wrote:
I would NEVER out anyone....Doc outed himself! He said, and I quote...(I hope correctly) "I have a little thing".....See, he outed himself!

Then, Kgirl decided to take a shower for at least two hours! I waited and waited for her to come back and she never did....(sniff)....LOL....I hope to be there tonight. I really enjoyed you all!
I was so tired when I went to take that shower and I just hadn't been feeling well for a couple of days. While taking a shower I decided to shave my legs...not a wise decision....I forgot that it was a new razor and without even giving it a thought...I started shaving my legs and I took the skin completely off my left leg (right up the middle) As you know I am on a blood thinner (after mys surgery) well...I couldn't get the bleeding to stop. The tub was running red with blood..I had every wash cloth I could find and they were just getting soaked up with blood. I grabbed on some PJ's and got outside as quick as I could to get Pete (who was building on our building) we thought I was going to have to go to ER but we just put pressure on it and I sat up all night with my leg up in the air. I didn't even go to sleep last Monday because it was still bleeding (a little) and I was just so darn sick and tired. So I didn't NOT come back becaues I wanted to...I just wasn't in any shape to come back to the chat. Sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs PurpleHaze
Homesteader
Homesteader
Mrs PurpleHaze

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:25 am

Oh my...I am so sorry. I hate that happened. I hope you are feeling better now. I was just picking on you....I would have never thought something so dangerous had happened. My goodness....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Chat Session   Sunday Chat Session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Chat Session
Page 1 of 1