The Outpost Saloon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outpost Saloon

A forum for sports, politics, general discussion and a variety of topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Greenie Hypocrite

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongo
Wrangler
Wrangler
Mongo

Another Greenie Hypocrite Empty
PostSubject: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 am

Thomas Friedman's humble abode. I'm sure the carbon footprint on this is very small. laugh until I cry

Another Greenie Hypocrite 1044fd39d6904b807190305cac30b608
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 am

Almost as hypocritical as Travolta flying around in a private Boeing 737.
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 pm

I knew Travolta was a Scientologist, but had no idea he was mean greener.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Roy Rogers wrote:

Pretty sure he is. Heck, I am pretty sure 90% of Hollywood is.

Scientology has seemed to die down. I guess it was even too extreme for Hollywood. The Scientology location in the Highlands neighborhood (EXTREMELY LIBERAL) in Louisville closed down I believe.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Roy Rogers wrote:

That's the same thing I was thinking. I've never heard of Travolta being a huge part of the green movement. Just because you are a (crazy) scientologist, doesn't make you a "greenie".
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Mongo wrote:
Thomas Friedman's humble abode. I'm sure the carbon footprint on this is very small. laugh until I cry

Another Greenie Hypocrite 1044fd39d6904b807190305cac30b608

Thomas Friedman is a warmonger. There is nothing "green" about him except his extreme wealth. The man wanted to rain bombs on Iraq and agreed with Bush/Cheney that Saddam was connected to 9/11. He said
Quote :
"The hidden hand of the market will never work without a hidden fist. McDonald's cannot flourish without McDonnell Douglas... And the hidden fist that keeps the world safe for Silicon Valley's technologies to flourish is called the U.S. Army, Air Force, Navy and Marine Corps."
This guy is not a "greenie" but he's all about making the green, that's for sure.
I'm proud to be a tree hugger. It's nothing to be ashamed of. There are going to be fakes in every political situation. I really don't care what Friedman says. There are people who are far more intelligent who understand the global warming issue. Friedman is a poser. I'd rather talk about real people who care about our environment who walk the walk and talk the talk. Friedman is not leading the green movement so who cares if he lives in his billionaire's wife's home.

PS "Greenies" are actually dog biscuits that help freshen their breath. People who actually care about this world we live in are not only warriors for the planet, they are warriors of God since he was the one that told us to protect and respect his creation..
Back to top Go down
Wyatt Earp
Wrangler
Wrangler
Wyatt Earp

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

gringaloca wrote:
Just because you are a (crazy) scientologist, doesn't make you a "greenie".

Not trying to imply being a scientologist makes one a treehugger, just agree that he is/was a scientologist and recalling where he was called out by someone in the media for flying in his personal 737 while espousing environmental views.
Back to top Go down
Roy Rogers
Homesteader
Homesteader
Roy Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:15 pm

Scientology is a live an well. I'm afraid. The only thing that got quieted down was Tom Cruise.
Back to top Go down
gringaloca
Trail Boss
Trail Boss
gringaloca

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Wyatt Earp wrote:
gringaloca wrote:
Just because you are a (crazy) scientologist, doesn't make you a "greenie".

Not trying to imply being a scientologist makes one a treehugger, just agree that he is/was a scientologist and recalling where he was called out by someone in the media for flying in his personal 737 while espousing environmental views.

Yeah but he's just another celebrity running his mouth about his views sorta like Jon Voight (who I believe is equally nuts). There are some famous people who actually know about the causes they toss money at and then there are the others. Each side has their hypocrites and each side love their Hollywood ties (even though republicans like to say that they care nothing about such things). They are the ones who put Hollywood into office...Ronald Reagan, Arnold Schwarzenegger and even Clint Eastwood (even though he ended up not enjoying politics much). Anyway, political hypocrites are a dime a dozen on both sides...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Greenie Hypocrite   Another Greenie Hypocrite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Greenie Hypocrite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Outpost Saloon :: The Outhouse :: Politics-
Jump to: